• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bozeman State Bobcats Scouting Report

Apparently a Montana playbook has fall into the hands of some posters over on BCN. According to those guys, the Grizzlies game plan is simple. Just "play dirty." Brint, they must not have mentioned this at QB club? I didn't see that as one of your keys to the game.

Jaredkuehn said:
Apparently a Montana playbook has fall into the hands of some posters over on BCN. According to those guys, the Grizzlies game plan is simple. Just "play dirty." Brint, they must not have mentioned this at QB club? I didn't see that as one of your keys to the game.

ya that seemed a little far-fetched to me.

I think better wording would be for both teams to not let their emotions get the best of them and do something stupid. I don't think either team is dirty. I do think there is a lot of extra crap that goes on that they need to make sure doesn't go to far and hurt the team.

but this is the case in every brawl so really nothing newsworthy...

CDAGRIZ said:
Both teams are 6-5? I stopped reading right there. This guy has no credibility.

Thx, BW.

I’m the worst and can’t do math. Which is clearly why I’m in real estate

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thx, BW.

Hey! Enough of that talk. Many of my good friends are in real estate.

BWahlberg said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thx, BW.

& explains why the charts & graphs went away. The person who handled that must have been a former client. :lol:

Back