• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bozeman help

HookedonGriz said:
Griztay said:
Alright, this is my first post on here. I have watched the board for many years for information and laughs. So this will be my first Griz/Cat in Bozeman. I don’t really know the town or anything about their “stadium”. So here’s what I’m looking for and I apologize if I missed it in other threads. I am looking for places to eat and drink in Bozeman that will be okay for us Griz fans who will wear Griz gear all weekend. Maybe a good suggestion for breakfast and a Bloody Mary before the game. Tailgates? Is there any UM sanctioned tailgates in Bozeman? Things to avoid in order to enjoy the weekend!? Any advice is appreciated, thanks y’all

The best western GranTree Inn has a solid breakfast and sports bar environment. They get plenty of Griz fans there staying in town for the game so you're golden there as far as food, bloody Mary's, etc. I actually think you'll be fine at any of the downtown establishments as well. Plenty of Griz folks running around in a state divided.

I highly recommend the Korner Klub in 4 corners for a meal, just make sure you get the buffs! Kind of a boneless buffalo wing but better than anything Bww or other places will throw at you. Other good food and also a sports bar envoironment

Is Korner Klub serving food again?

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/health/korner-klub-loses-food-license-over-septic-woes-but-may/article_aa47ea8e-fe19-5108-8a47-79a8899b65e9.html

PeauxRouge said:
HookedonGriz said:
Griztay said:
Alright, this is my first post on here. I have watched the board for many years for information and laughs. So this will be my first Griz/Cat in Bozeman. I don’t really know the town or anything about their “stadium”. So here’s what I’m looking for and I apologize if I missed it in other threads. I am looking for places to eat and drink in Bozeman that will be okay for us Griz fans who will wear Griz gear all weekend. Maybe a good suggestion for breakfast and a Bloody Mary before the game. Tailgates? Is there any UM sanctioned tailgates in Bozeman? Things to avoid in order to enjoy the weekend!? Any advice is appreciated, thanks y’all

The best western GranTree Inn has a solid breakfast and sports bar environment. They get plenty of Griz fans there staying in town for the game so you're golden there as far as food, bloody Mary's, etc. I actually think you'll be fine at any of the downtown establishments as well. Plenty of Griz folks running around in a state divided.

I highly recommend the Korner Klub in 4 corners for a meal, just make sure you get the buffs! Kind of a boneless buffalo wing but better than anything Bww or other places will throw at you. Other good food and also a sports bar envoironment

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/health/korner-klub-loses-food-license-over-septic-woes-but-may/article_aa47ea8e-fe19-5108-8a47-79a8899b65e9.html
I'll bet the Korner Klub Korndog (KKK) is a crowd pleaser in the Gallatin Valley!

Ursa Major said:
PeauxRouge said:
HookedonGriz said:
Griztay said:

Is Korner Klub serving food ag

I'll bet the Korner Klub Korndog (KKK) is a crowd pleaser in the Gallatin Valley!

Sweet Ursa! :thumb: :D

Fushiznitz said:
Griztay said:

Head due west on I-90 for 200 miles. Arrive in Missoula. Have a burger at the Mo Club, and then walk over to Reds to watch the game. Drink 6 pitchers of beer, and then waddle your a$$ over to the Ox for Chicken Fried Steak (with the Lonestar Gravy). Then roll to any of the multiple hotels within about 4 blocks. Have fun.

Amen brother!!!!

griz71 said:
Ursa Major said:
PeauxRouge said:
HookedonGriz said:

Is Korner Klub serving food ag

Sweet Ursa! :thumb: :D
Say hi for me to the boys and girls at Pub 85 tomorrow. I always tell Everett to but you know what happens . . .

beer.jpg

Enjoy your day tomorrow my friend!!

PeauxRouge said:
HookedonGriz said:
Griztay said:

Yep they are up and running again

Griztay said:

Hope you had a good trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back