• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Boogergate 2019

Well, Delaney and Choate have both been on staff at MSU. Is Dig Deep the rally cry for the School of Engineering?

CDAGRIZ said:
Are we just going to pretend this didn’t happen? We all saw a grown man eat his own booger on national TV, and I think it’s gone relatively unnoticed. I feel like it’s been flicked under the rug.

No way this gets wiped under the seat.

I see this topic is sliding down the board, but there's no way I'm just going to let this get hidden away on the back of the couch.

This is the season that I try to take time to reflect and remember the undeniable fact that the HC of the Montana State Bobcats, Choach, is a Boogereater. He ate his own booger live on national television. You don’t come back from that.

SubGriz said:
I see this topic is sliding down the board, but there's no way I'm just going to let this get hidden away on the back of the couch.

Heard Cruzado ordered the slate wiped clean, starting with door knobs in the Brick Breeden.

Back