• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BIZON GOING DOWN

You wouldn’t say that if you were the sole night watchman at the only potato chip factory in Fargo or Grand Forks tonight.

argh! said:
Griz til I die said:
I’ve spent all day watching the playoffs and I’m hard pressed to find a team that looks better than the Griz. I don’t see one. I honestly think we could be the favorites to win the title.

i think the competition level might have been at a lot different level than what montana played in their games. while i think montana made the right decision to play a couple of 'practice' games, they were just practice games, against teams with far less resources to recruit the best players.

JMU looks like JMU.

Da Boyz Mom said:
1. Cam Miller is no Trey Lance.
2. The current Bison team is not very good without an elite QB.
3. This fall will be interesting.

Who is this Cam Miller guy? Some wannabe Zeb Noland or something? I heard it here that Zeb Noland was the answer, but didn’t hear much follow up.

argh! said:
Griz til I die said:
I’ve spent all day watching the playoffs and I’m hard pressed to find a team that looks better than the Griz. I don’t see one. I honestly think we could be the favorites to win the title.

i think the competition level might have been at a lot different level than what montana played in their games. while i think montana made the right decision to play a couple of 'practice' games, they were just practice games, against teams with far less resources to recruit the best players.
Practice games do not go into the record books. These two did. If you were in attendance you might recognize that they were not practice games in any way. But you are right in that neither opponent was of playoff caliber. One of early OOC caliber, the other of a normal conf. game caliber. Both impressive blowout W's in the record book.

AZGrizFan said:
Stand by for 2011 to spout off about how “this was just an exhibition season” like he did after the Griz victory in 2015....

Well it defiantly will have a stigma attached to it for sure.

NDSU lost a QB and the third overall pick to the NFL draft, a second round offensive tackle to the NFL draft, and a linebacker that went in the fourth round to the NFL draft.

Hard to replace that type of talent, but they lost by 4 points in a quarterfinal game. ....they will be back.

CDAGRIZ said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
1. Cam Miller is no Trey Lance.
2. The current Bison team is not very good without an elite QB.
3. This fall will be interesting.

Who is this Cam Miller guy? Some wannabe Zeb Noland or something? I heard it here that Zeb Noland was the answer, but didn’t hear much follow up.

Touche'

Back