• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Transfers

Zirg said:
PeauxRouge said:
I will not miss seeing him next year. But good on him for going to ASU.

Neither will TImmy Falls. Woods was his biggest nemesis. Woods always seemed to have big games against the Griz, including his career high 39 points (including 21-21 FT) in January. He scored 18, 20, 28 &39 pts vs the Griz the last 2 yrs and Falls had 3,4,4&4 fouls in those 4 games, almost all drawn by Woods

He shot 21 FTs, obviously many drawn when someone other than Falls was guarding him. The way the Griz D switches on screens a guy might only be with the man he started a possession on half or less of the time. Add in the possessions he had in transition (Griz had close to 15 TOs in the first half that particular game) and saying he scored 39 on Falls isn't any where close to accurate.

Zirg said:
PeauxRouge said:
I will not miss seeing him next year. But good on him for going to ASU.

Neither will TImmy Falls. Woods was his biggest nemesis. Woods always seemed to have big games against the Griz, including his career high 39 points (including 21-21 FT) in January. He scored 18, 20, 28 &39 pts vs the Griz the last 2 yrs and Falls had 3,4,4&4 fouls in those 4 games, almost all drawn by Woods
With gaskin and satterwhite in the mix next year along with vazquez gaining a full year of experience, I don't think its a stretch to see some getting their playing time cut considerably.

Weber State hitting the transfer market pretty hard, including 3 grad transfers. Balint Moscan is one of them so that's a nice addition but it feels a little desperate out of Rahe to me but maybe they'll be ready to compete next year with a totally different roster. Currently 5 seniors and only one freshman with one 'ship to feel.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
maybe predictably, Jett Briceno is transferring...saw that this morning on Verbal Commits

He was a walk on right. Seems good for both sides, he just a Frosh so must have realized his role was going to be end of the bench with Peter Jones and we can't have to many of those guys. He might as well go somewhere he can get a few meaningful minutes.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
There's been a lot of player movement over the last few weeks. A few that I'd like to see in a Griz uni...
Berne Andre, Cam Satterwhite, Carlos Hines from NAU
Cole Nicholson from UNC
maybe Zeke Quinlan from the katz

Zeke's not a D1 talent. Good size, is athletic and a great kid, but zero offensive skills.

Back