• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best Idea ever!

Fat Bruno said:
Trogs Express Surprise They Can't Get Dates with Human Females ...

Meanwhile, it seems self evident to sane people that we should not mate with a lower species.

'It's like a black mark': Conservatives in Trump's DC whine that liberal women want no part of dating them

Conservative men living in President Donald Trump’s Washington DC are complaining that liberal women in the city are unfairly judging them for their political beliefs.

Multiple conservatives who talked with Washingtonian say that they have had more trouble getting dates in the wake of Trump’s election in 2016 — and even if they aren’t Trump supporters, they are being tarred with the same brush.

“The policies and these things that are attached to the right whether or not you’re a supporter of Trump have been pre-supposed on you, and it’s like a black mark,” says one reporter at a conservative publication.

“The political divide has gotten so wide that a lot of younger liberals don’t have any interest in meeting conservatives,” says another writer at the same publication.

One current Trump administration official says that he has trouble getting women to go on dates with him as soon as they find out who his boss is.

“A lot of times you’ll connect with someone [on an app] and they’ll Google you, find out you worked for Trump’s campaign, and then it’s pretty much all downhill from there,” the official said.

All the fake news, Why are you so gullible? Man It looks like you believe everything you hear negative about Trump... I can't imagine having this much hate for anyone....

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
Trogs Express Surprise They Can't Get Dates with Human Females ...

Meanwhile, it seems self evident to sane people that we should not mate with a lower species.

'It's like a black mark': Conservatives in Trump's DC whine that liberal women want no part of dating them

Conservative men living in President Donald Trump’s Washington DC are complaining that liberal women in the city are unfairly judging them for their political beliefs.

Multiple conservatives who talked with Washingtonian say that they have had more trouble getting dates in the wake of Trump’s election in 2016 — and even if they aren’t Trump supporters, they are being tarred with the same brush.

“The policies and these things that are attached to the right whether or not you’re a supporter of Trump have been pre-supposed on you, and it’s like a black mark,” says one reporter at a conservative publication.

“The political divide has gotten so wide that a lot of younger liberals don’t have any interest in meeting conservatives,” says another writer at the same publication.

One current Trump administration official says that he has trouble getting women to go on dates with him as soon as they find out who his boss is.

“A lot of times you’ll connect with someone [on an app] and they’ll Google you, find out you worked for Trump’s campaign, and then it’s pretty much all downhill from there,” the official said.

All the fake news, Why are you so gullible? Man It looks like you believe everything you hear negative about Trump... I can't imagine having this much hate for anyone....

That one hits you where it hurts, doesn't it trogs? It really should be self evident that no self respecting woman would go anywhere near one of you nazi goofballs. it's Mother Nature finally weeding out the defectives in the race. Natural selection. Darwinism ... look em up and cry yourselves to sleep.

How about Nunberg?! Have you ever seen a shit show like this? It's like the boys from the Third Reich as played by the three stooges cloned several times.

How about the "self respecting women" of Hollywood that loved hanging out with and protecting rapist Harvey Weinstein and child rapist Roman Polanski? The Oscars were down 20% this year after being down 9% last year. That represents all of America, and people used to watch those snooze fest self congratulating Liberal parties to get away from Politics. The same thing with the NFL.

People don't want to listen to famous Liberals preach to them about gun control when they all have armed guards 24/7.

People don't want to listen to Al Gore preach about "global warming" when the scam artist bought a gigantic mansion worth $9 Million... Where did he get the money? It must have "Inconveniently" found his bank account.

The 20 percent drop in ratings represents what will be a landslide in 2020. Even massive amounts of Obama voters switched to Trump because Obama didn't do anything for them. Now, with their future incredibly bright and the Liberals preaching on and on, be it the politicians or the celebrities, everyday Americans are looking in their wallets and figuring out who supports THEM.

The Democratic party is DONE... Get used to 6.8 more years of Trump, then Pence for 8, Then Trump Jr. for 8, Then Ivanka for 8, Then Eric for 8... The Liberals have Nobody, and most of it is simply because they are exactly like those annoying Taco Bell Dogs that never SHUT UP.

Amazes me how phony all those Hollywood people are. Like most Liberals, aren't worth the powder to blow them up...

reinell30 said:

Really?

reinell30 said:
Amazes me how phony all those Hollywood people are. Like most Liberals, aren't worth the powder to blow them up...

:coffee:

biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Really?

reinell30 said:

It's is a figure of speech to indicate one's worthlessness, not hate. I believe there is a difference between hate and worthless...do you?

reinell30 said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Really?

reinell30 said:

It's is a figure of speech to indicate one's worthlessness, not hate. I believe there is a difference between hate and worthless...do you?

Broadly labeling a whole group of people as "worthless" may seem benign to you, but it doesn't take long for that type of thinking to lead toward hating that same group.
It gets pretty scary when the redcaps start calling for violence against those who disagree with them...

reinell30 said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Really?

reinell30 said:

You're a funny guy. The GOP is the party of hate ... for everyone who isn't a bible thumping, white moron. That's what the entire constituency is built on. You've got the greedy elite brainwashing the bigoted, ignorant minority in order to create enough votes to win elections that will allow them to steal from the same morons who've just elected them ... as with the current tax bill and the deregulations all designed to make it easier for the corporations to commit more robbery. I stand in awe at the brilliance of it ... evil, pure evil ... but breathtakingly successful and enormous in scope.

Never have so many gullible fools been gathered together in the name of cutting their own stupid throats.

Cuervohola said:
How about the "self respecting women" of Hollywood that loved hanging out with and protecting rapist Harvey Weinstein and child rapist Roman Polanski? The Oscars were down 20% this year after being down 9% last year. That represents all of America, and people used to watch those snooze fest self congratulating Liberal parties to get away from Politics. The same thing with the NFL.

People don't want to listen to famous Liberals preach to them about gun control when they all have armed guards 24/7.

People don't want to listen to Al Gore preach about "global warming" when the scam artist bought a gigantic mansion worth $9 Million... Where did he get the money? It must have "Inconveniently" found his bank account.

The 20 percent drop in ratings represents what will be a landslide in 2020. Even massive amounts of Obama voters switched to Trump because Obama didn't do anything for them. Now, with their future incredibly bright and the Liberals preaching on and on, be it the politicians or the celebrities, everyday Americans are looking in their wallets and figuring out who supports THEM.

The Democratic party is DONE... Get used to 6.8 more years of Trump, then Pence for 8, Then Trump Jr. for 8, Then Ivanka for 8, Then Eric for 8... The Liberals have Nobody, and most of it is simply because they are exactly like those annoying Taco Bell Dogs that never SHUT UP.

Hahahaha ... as anyone who isn't brain dead might suspect, I'm not here to debate. I'm here to elicit priceless, grotesque, comic screeds like this ... wunnerful. How about those 39 special election flips and the polls? What kind of landslide do those indicate. All fake news, eh, buddy? As for gun control ... wow, what a sea change going on there, especially in the new generation growing up progressive and discarding the hatred and stupidity of the dying right.

"... now with their futures incredibly bright ... "

Is there such a thing as reverse genius? ... because, if there is, this is an example of its perverse and wondrous fruits.

biga75 said:
reinell30 said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

Really?

reinell30 said:

Broadly labeling a whole group of people as "worthless" may seem benign to you, but it doesn't take long for that type of thinking to lead toward hating that same group.
It gets pretty scary when the redcaps start calling for violence against those who disagree with them...

So, you're just completely ignoring that the "bluecaps" are the backers of Antifa? You ignore the riots all over the nation, most famously at Berkeley? Why won't the Leftist media cover those "protests" if the bluecaps are such peaceful people?

Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:

Hahahaha ... as anyone who isn't brain dead might suspect, I'm not here to debate. I'm here to elicit priceless, grotesque, comic screeds like this ... wunnerful. How about those 39 special election flips and the polls? What kind of landslide do those indicate. All fake news, eh, buddy? As for gun control ... wow, what a sea change going on there, especially in the new generation growing up progressive and discarding the hatred and stupidity of the dying right.

You say you're not here to debate, then you try to debate. That's Adorable.

The special election flips are where? Oh yeah, in the states. Keep thinking that will translate to the real election. That's all you got. Pray like the dickens, sonny boy!

I don't know any gun owners that hate people. We are... What's that human quality again... That word that's Kryptonite to Liberals... Oh yeah, Secure.

Cuervohola said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:
biga75 said:

So, you're just completely ignoring that the "bluecaps" are the backers of Antifa? You ignore the riots all over the nation, most famously at Berkeley? Why won't the Leftist media cover those "protests" if the bluecaps are such peaceful people?

I'm not ignoring the idiots on the left and the Antifa morons - they're just as bad as the redcaps who post on T_D and promote hate of those who disagree with them (just like the extreme left does). Extremists on both sides have made reasonable and thoughtful debate pointless - as is evidenced by this thread that was started with fake news but has devolved into back and forth BS that isn't changing any minds on either side.

biga75 said:
Cuervohola said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:

I'm not ignoring the idiots on the left and the Antifa morons - they're just as bad as the redcaps who post on T_D and promote hate of those who disagree with them (just like the extreme left does). Extremists on both sides have made reasonable and thoughtful debate pointless - as is evidenced by this thread that was started with fake news but has devolved into back and forth BS that isn't changing any minds on either side.

The opening post was satire... You do know that, right?

I don't know what T_D is.

I'm Independent, but I'm not seeing any on the right starting hate wars. I only see the Left and Antifa riots (Except when the cops make them take off their masks, then they just stand around because all their "toughness" has been removed).

Cuervohola said:
biga75 said:
Cuervohola said:
biga75 said:

I'm Independent, but I'm not seeing any on the right starting hate wars. I only see the Left and Antifa riots (Except when the cops make them take off their masks, then they just stand around because all their "toughness" has been removed).

I'm an independent too, so don't lump me in with either side.
Antifa sucks.
The Alt Right sucks.
T_D is shorthand for The Donald, a sub-Reddit that is a bastion of alt-right hate and Russian bots.
America has always been great and doesn't need to be "great again".
I'm just thankful to live in Montana where we are fairly insulated from the worst of the shit going on in our country. I assume we can both agree on that?

biga75 said:
Cuervohola said:
biga75 said:
Cuervohola said:

I'm an independent too, so don't lump me in with either side.
Antifa sucks.
The Alt Right sucks.
T_D is shorthand for The Donald, a sub-Reddit that is a bastion of alt-right hate and Russian bots.
America has always been great and doesn't need to be "great again".
I'm just thankful to live in Montana where we are fairly insulated from the worst of the shit going on in our country. I assume we can both agree on that?

Yeah, Antifa and the Alt Right need to get in a cage match on PPV, all proceeds to good charities. The War of words between the Left and Right is driven by the Leftist media though, who are constantly looking for that gold nugget to convict Trump of colluding with Russia.

The latest genius attempt is visiting a Russian Hooker in jail in Thailand that swears she has info... That's CNN's credibility on display. All the Leftist media, 99% of the celebrities, the writers on TV shows reenacting the politics, the daytime talk shows, etc. are all ganging up on Trump because he's not Hillary.

They could care less about how good the economy is doing or how low the unemployment rates are or how ISIS was basically wiped off the map for the most part. All those people are rich. They could care less about the 99% of commoner peons. THAT is why Trump won, and his supporters don't care if he gets off track every once in a while.

It's basically Trump showing up to a Black Tie event wearing a sweatshirt, seeing all the people with sticks up their asses go :eek: :eek: :eek:, while those that support him go :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: because he could care less about what they think about him.

His job is to run the country, kick ass and send a message to anyone in his way that there is a different Sheriff in town, because Obama and Bush and Clinton let everyone walk all over them...

I don't know anything about Reddit, I think it had a real different format so I never checked it out.

I like being in MT, I'm allergic to CA. Everything their "leadership" does there is full on insanity.

‘Trump’s most authentic moments are when he’s lying’

Former Congressman David Jolly (R-FL) broke down the chaos inside the White House on

“Listen, the president’s most authentic moments are when he’s lying,” Rep. Jolly said. “He misled the American people on Russia, on North Korea, and White House personnel.”

“Bob Mueller is at his doorstep and he doesn’t know what to do about it when it comes to Russia,” Jolly noted. “When it comes to personnel, this is somebody who hired somebody off of The Apprentice, Hope Hicks was an unqualified communications director from the fashion industry, you have a chief of staff who made a deal with the devil … and a son-in-law and a daughter who are completely unqualified to do their work.”

Rump's lunatic tariffs are getting rave reviews ... starting with his own economic adviser's resignation in response to it. We're finally seeing the beginning of the end of Obama's sterling economy and the beginning of the Rump's disaster as he finally gets around to some actual policy.

Back