• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best Idea ever!

reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
"polls which move you to hide your head up your ass"... Ah... What? Oh, English second language, that's okay. Welcome to... A-mer-ica... Have your papers ready, except in Mexifornia.

Real vote? HAHAHA... Liberals are still bringing that up? Hillary dominated in Liberal strongholds like LA and SF and NYC, but that's about it.

There is that very pesky thing that the Liberals hate though, called the Constitution.

Are you on Hillary's blame 142,543 reasons other than myself for losing book tour?

With that sub-literate mishmash, its clear you need a first language. I know you don't like hearing about Hillary's winning the votes of the people of America. What's really grating to you, though, is the fact that she'd win it in the biggest landslide in history if it were to take place, now. And, I say that not having voted for her and admiring her only in comparison to the grotesque monkey now soiling the White House and despoiling the nation. Anyone still supporting the traitor, idiot, incompetent thief is himself a traitor ... and increasingly seen as such.

WOW... The delusion you harbor is impressive. The PEOPLE of America voted for jobs, a robust economy, and a booming stock market. Hillary didn't visit those people because Obama somehow won those states.

You want to know who won it for Trump? The people that were sick of the constant do nothing and blame everybody else Democrats.

Hillary can't run in 2020, it will be a landslide, you're right... Even politicians in the Dem. party kicked the Clintons to the side like Gillibrand... But, GOD I hope Hillary does run.

Explain how he's an Idiot, Traitor, Incompetent, and a Thief... Or, you can just say Morning Joe and MIka said it.

You can't be a Billionaire if you're an Idiot or Incompetent, so that's mitigated. It's been proven over and over that he's not a Traitor... I guess a Thief can be a Billionaire like Buffett...

Cuervohola, just think how much money the Clintons are making off the properous Trump economy...I bet they aren't complaining or should I say, I haven't heard a word from them like these others to the left. FatBruno is, well, IDK...too far out there for me to describe...

The sick and corrupt thing is that Trump is using the office to make money in direct defiance of the Emoluments Clause. A traitor in every way imaginable.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
With that sub-literate mishmash, its clear you need a first language. I know you don't like hearing about Hillary's winning the votes of the people of America. What's really grating to you, though, is the fact that she'd win it in the biggest landslide in history if it were to take place, now. And, I say that not having voted for her and admiring her only in comparison to the grotesque monkey now soiling the White House and despoiling the nation. Anyone still supporting the traitor, idiot, incompetent thief is himself a traitor ... and increasingly seen as such.

WOW... The delusion you harbor is impressive. The PEOPLE of America voted for jobs, a robust economy, and a booming stock market. Hillary didn't visit those people because Obama somehow won those states.

You want to know who won it for Trump? The people that were sick of the constant do nothing and blame everybody else Democrats.

Hillary can't run in 2020, it will be a landslide, you're right... Even politicians in the Dem. party kicked the Clintons to the side like Gillibrand... But, GOD I hope Hillary does run.

Explain how he's an Idiot, Traitor, Incompetent, and a Thief... Or, you can just say Morning Joe and MIka said it.

You can't be a Billionaire if you're an Idiot or Incompetent, so that's mitigated. It's been proven over and over that he's not a Traitor... I guess a Thief can be a Billionaire like Buffett...

Cuervohola, just think how much money the Clintons are making off the properous Trump economy...I bet they aren't complaining or should I say, I haven't heard a word from them like these others to the left. FatBruno is, well, IDK...too far out there for me to describe...

The sick and corrupt thing is that Trump is using the office to make money in direct defiance of the Emoluments Clause. A traitor in every way imaginable.

God Bless him!

Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
"polls which move you to hide your head up your ass"... Ah... What? Oh, English second language, that's okay. Welcome to... A-mer-ica... Have your papers ready, except in Mexifornia.

Real vote? HAHAHA... Liberals are still bringing that up? Hillary dominated in Liberal strongholds like LA and SF and NYC, but that's about it.

There is that very pesky thing that the Liberals hate though, called the Constitution.

Are you on Hillary's blame 142,543 reasons other than myself for losing book tour?

What the f*** rock do you live under, you poor, confused fool? Straightening your sick, little brain out would require a transplant ... then you wouldn't be you ... and we'd all be better off. There are growing hordes saying exactly what I say and many of them are former GOP officials and strategists like Wilson and Steve Schmidt. It will be a miracle if the grotesque freak makes it to the next election and he certainly wouldn't win it. As for his lies about his money, that's long been debunked ... which is why he's so deep into the Russian money laundering.

So, you talk like a kid in Junior High and you don't offer proof of anything... Huh... I got it, LIFELONG DEMOCRAT!!!

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:

So, Bruno... Go ahead and prove that for starters, then lets talk about how the Clinton's were dead broke when they left the White House and were elevated to instant Multi Millionaires when Hillary was Sec. State... Explain it, Bruno.

"Explain how he's an Idiot, Traitor, Incompetent," IDK about idiot or incompetent, but for sure he's a terminal adolescent -- forever 14 and development of the frontal cortex hopelessly stunted. Traitor? Remains to be seen, but his reluctance to act against the Russians in any meaningful way certainly raises doubts. News item: the Russians are our enemy. Perhaps you are too young to remember the Cold War and the Iron Curtain, but if you pay attention, Putin's goal is to reassemble the Soviet Union and we should not be doing anything that assists him.

I think you can be a billionaire if you are willing to lie, cheat and screw the people you deal with. That description fits a lot of people, but it fits Trump particularly well.

Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:

What the f*** rock do you live under, you poor, confused fool? Straightening your sick, little brain out would require a transplant ... then you wouldn't be you ... and we'd all be better off. There are growing hordes saying exactly what I say and many of them are former GOP officials and strategists like Wilson and Steve Schmidt. It will be a miracle if the grotesque freak makes it to the next election and he certainly wouldn't win it. As for his lies about his money, that's long been debunked ... which is why he's so deep into the Russian money laundering.

So, you talk like a kid in Junior High and you don't offer proof of anything... Huh... I got it, LIFELONG DEMOCRAT!!!

Actually, I'm not a Democrat and I did not vote for Hillary ... as I stated before. We've had a full year with hardly a day gone by when we didn't hear more news about Trump's lies, corruption, blundering, laziness, utter ignorance of his own issues, treasonous spreading of top secrets ad infinitum and it's all gone through your tiny, dishonest head ... and, you want me to give you proof!!! You're mentally ill, boy ... see a shrink.

grizinmt said:
"Explain how he's an Idiot, Traitor, Incompetent," IDK about idiot or incompetent, but for sure he's a terminal adolescent -- forever 14 and development of the frontal cortex hopelessly stunted. Traitor? Remains to be seen, but his reluctance to act against the Russians in any meaningful way certainly raises doubts. News item: the Russians are our enemy. Perhaps you are too young to remember the Cold War and the Iron Curtain, but if you pay attention, Putin's goal is to reassemble the Soviet Union and we should not be doing anything that assists him.

I think you can be a billionaire if you are willing to lie, cheat and screw the people you deal with. That description fits a lot of people, but it fits Trump particularly well.

I don't think it does remain to be seen. He blurted out Israeli/US secrets to the Russians and his entire operation is filled with people handling sensitive material without security clearances. In addition, even though we know there was large scale Russian meddling in the election, he refuses to implement the sanctions that his own party voted for. And, of course, there are a few dozen other indications of money laundering for and through them, not yet proven. As for his wealth, he had to go to the Russians to get money because no US bank would lend to him after his five bankruptcies. If daddy hadn't given him his knowledge and huge supplies of money, he'd be a cheap real estate broker somewhere and probably in jail for rape.

Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:

So, Bruno... Go ahead and prove that for starters, then lets talk about how the Clinton's were dead broke when they left the White House and were elevated to instant Multi Millionaires when Hillary was Sec. State... Explain it, Bruno.

Let's talk about how Hannity or Savage has filled your empty head with lying drivel. That will explain everything for you.

Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:

Actually, I'm not a Democrat and I did not vote for Hillary ... as I stated before. We've had a full year with hardly a day gone by when we didn't hear more news about Trump's lies, corruption, blundering, laziness, utter ignorance of his own issues, treasonous spreading of top secrets ad infinitum and it's all gone through your tiny, dishonest head ... and, you want me to give you proof!!! You're mentally ill, boy ... see a shrink.

HAHA... I'm mentally ill, but you believe the Liberal media? That's ADORABLE... Remember the WA Post having to retract stories that were blatantly wrong, the CNN staff that were fired over FAKE NEWS, the CNN staff that quit because of FAKE NEWS, Van Jones caught on video saying the Russia thing was a Nothing burger, etc...

Lies... Prove it.
Corruption... They have been trying to prove it since day 1... TICK TOCK, any day now.
Blundering... How?
Laziness... He gets 4 hours of sleep, doesn't drink a 12 pack of Red Bull because his health is excellent.
Utter Ignorance... Examples?
Treasonous / Top Secret... ??? I'll just dump that in the pile of not able to answer.

You can sling names all around if it makes you feel better about yourself, but you never prove anything with documented happenings. What Morning Joe and Chris Cuomo say is irrelevant because they fact check as much as you... And by the way, Colbert isn't real... Okie?

Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

Let's talk about how Hannity or Savage has filled your empty head with lying drivel. That will explain everything for you.

Oh, Okay... Too bad Hannity documents every little thing... What, When, Where, How and Why.

I don't know who Savage is.

I have a question. If the senate and the congress have been controlled by Republicans why have the Clintons not been investigated. If there are issues that should be investigated and are not I’m real disturbed with the Republicans.

My guess is folks have looked but can’t find anything.

Oh, I’ve voted republican for more years than most posters here have lived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:

HAHA... I'm mentally ill, but you believe the Liberal media? That's ADORABLE... Remember the WA Post having to retract stories that were blatantly wrong, the CNN staff that were fired over FAKE NEWS, the CNN staff that quit because of FAKE NEWS, Van Jones caught on video saying the Russia thing was a Nothing burger, etc...

Lies... Prove it.
Corruption... They have been trying to prove it since day 1... TICK TOCK, any day now.
Blundering... How?
Laziness... He gets 4 hours of sleep, doesn't drink a 12 pack of Red Bull because his health is excellent.
Treasonous / Top Secret... ??? I'll just dump that in the pile of not able to answer.

You can sling names all around if it makes you feel better about yourself, but you never prove anything with documented happenings. What Morning Joe and Chris Cuomo say is irrelevant because they fact check as much as you... And by the way, Colbert isn't real... Okie?

So, you're admitting Hannity is your source. Buddy, I hope you never change your two neuron mind about anything. I would not want a diseased, little wart like you on any side I was on.

reinell30 said:
Bruno...Are you making money off the trump stock market? Yes or no?

Do you mean the market that was put on this trajectory by Obama ... til that little tremor the other day? We're expecting more of that, so, with the psycho captain at the tiller, I think other venues might be better investments for a while ... like nuclear bomb shelters, for instance.

Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
Cuervohola said:

Lies... Prove it.
Blundering... How?

So, you're admitting Hannity is your source. Buddy, I hope you never change your two neuron mind about anything. I would not want a diseased, little wart like you on any side I was on.

So, you have no proof on anything, trashing Hannity when he details exactly WHAT happened instead of conjecture like you, and hurling Junior High insults at me...

Ok, as I said, if it makes you feel better about yourself. You must have a lot of inadequacies in your life.

You act like you were hired by the leftists to be a heel, but they didn't give you a handbook, so you keep fumbling along. I don't know if it's more cringe worthy or pathetic.

Come back when you have proof.... on..... anything.... literally..... anything.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

Do you mean the market that was put on this trajectory by Obama ... til that little tremor the other day? We're expecting more of that, so, with the psycho captain at the tiller, I think other venues might be better investments for a while ... like nuclear bomb shelters, for instance.

The market goes up under all Presidents. It hasn't gone up as rapidly since before Reagan at least.

That little tremor? It's almost erased by now, should be erased soon. I bought on the dip, did you?

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

Glad you have a rock solid plan...

Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

The market goes up under all Presidents. It hasn't gone up as rapidly since before Reagan at least.

That little tremor? It's almost erased by now, should be erased soon. I bought on the dip, did you?

I do believe a crash of some sort will happen in 2019. But it will rebound and up we will go because of Mr. Trump. I believe he has the best ideas for our econonmy. If we could get the left to stop fighting his every breath just because he is Donald J. Trump, then our economy could get going sooner.

reinell30 said:
Cuervohola said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:

I do believe a crash of some sort will happen in 2019. But it will rebound and up we will go because of Mr. Trump. I believe he has the best ideas for our econonmy. If we could get the left to stop fighting his every breath just because he is Donald J. Trump, then our economy could get going sooner.

Probably. Market corrections happen, but because he's driving the economy, I don't see a massive crash. The leftist media and the politicians don't talk about the economy because they are already rich, so they wont letup on the Trump bashing... They still haven't figured out he doesn't have Nancy girl feelings and they can't hurt him.

His Twitter tirades are mastery at Psychology, getting the Left to drool over everything he says. He's playing them like a fiddle.

They can't talk positively about the economy in public because that would be saying Trump's policies are working, but behind the scenes, they are high fivin their brokers.

In Merry Old England they used to visit Bedlam for laughs. While we have learned better, today, I must confess I see upon reading these two howling mad cretins how the Brits of old could have been so mightily amused.

The stock market is the least of our worries with this brain damaged imbecile at the rudder.

Back