• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Beat to Hell

RayWill

Knight, Ostmo, Childs, Sulser Robertson and Humphrey all injured. This offense is not clicking. Injury bug likely to derail season?

OR Brown can now get reps, start to think differently and lead this team. Ostmo and Childs hopefully return and this loss is a catalyst for the rest of the season.

Copper Griz said:
OR Brown can now get reps, start to think differently and lead this team. Ostmo and Childs hopefully return and this loss is a catalyst for the rest of the season.

Sometimes a loss is the best thing that can happen to a team. Time to get our shot together on offense and roll.

Hate to see Cam injured but Brown is the real deal. His arm strength may help some of these receivers shine ... now we'll see if he can lead a bunch of seniors until Cam returns...

GrizTexas said:
Hate to see Cam injured but Brown is the real deal. His arm strength may help some of these receivers shine ... now we'll see if he can lead a bunch of seniors until Cam returns...

He just needs reps, but definitely the real deal.

bitterrootobserver said:
The Eags were missing all three of their starting WR by the end of the game. Talolo, Roberson and Edwards. No excuses!

Absolutely...great game! Might be another meeting at some point. Both teams are right at the top of FCS based on what I've seen from watching alot of games. Not uncommon for teams to limp through the middle of the season while they work out the kinks and get healthy. Our defense is awesome. Our offensive inability caught up with us. I think we'll be tough to beat by the playoffs. I'm bummed that we didn't win on the red field, but otherwise hard to tell what this loss means. It came down to the last play and I suspected it would be a very tight game. Congrats EWU!

Copper Griz said:

Yep

Alaska Griz said:
ATLCAT said:
Excuses are like a$$h0le$ and this place us full of them. FTG

It was a great game. You weren't involved. Get over yourself.

I watched and cheered just like your dumbass? So you weren’t involved either? Stfu

ATLCAT said:
Alaska Griz said:
It was a great game. You weren't involved. Get over yourself.

I watched and cheered just like your dumbass? So you weren’t involved either? Stfu

Why you are on here getting hostile towards Griz fans is the real question? I've been involved with the program for a long time. I'm proud of the team.

Alaska Griz said:
ATLCAT said:

Why you are on here getting hostile towards Griz fans is the real question? I've been involved with the program for a long time. I'm proud of the team.
Been involved in hating them since birth. Fan message board allows me to come on here and mock you world beaters when you lose and cry like babies.

Alaska Griz said:
ATLCAT said:

Don’t engage with this douche. He wasn’t sure enough to talk shit all week. Just showed up after the final score to talk shit. Cats schedule gets for real in a few weeks. You can only ride on amazing victories over San Diego Portland and no Colorado for so long.

ATLCAT said:
Alaska Griz said:
Been involved in hating them since birth. Fan message board allows me to come on here and mock you world beaters when you lose and cry like babies.

Troll

ATLCAT said:

I think it is totally cool that you come on here an act like a giant a$$.

dupuyer griz said:
Copper Griz said:

Sometimes a loss is the best thing that can happen to a team. Time to get our shot together on offense and roll.

Yup. Reminds me of Sac St in 2011

Alaska Griz said:
bitterrootobserver said:
The Eags were missing all three of their starting WR by the end of the game. Talolo, Roberson and Edwards. No excuses!

Absolutely...great game! Might be another meeting at some point. Both teams are right at the top of FCS based on what I've seen from watching alot of games. Not uncommon for teams to limp through the middle of the season while they work out the kinks and get healthy. Our defense is awesome. Our offensive inability caught up with us. I think we'll be tough to beat by the playoffs. I'm bummed that we didn't win on the red field, but otherwise hard to tell what this loss means. It came down to the last play and I suspected it would be a very tight game. Congrats EWU!

Giving up over 550 yds is not an awesome defense. Your offense has struggled. Cam is a mediocre qb. I think you are being overly optimistic.

Back