• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Beat ewoo GDT

AZGrizFan said:
Mac Anderson has an giant freaking target on his back with BSC refs. Just ridiculous.
All the more reason he should be playing smarter as a senior. That elbow was swung hard for no reason.

mtgrizrule said:
My buddy is 1 of 3 Griz fans sitting behind the Griz bench. He texted me, the officiating is terrible.
Forty fouls in roughly 34 minutes of playing time. :eek:

FT attempts: 25-8. That is so fucked up. EWU has outscored us by 12 at the free throw line, but trail by 7.

IdaGriz01 said:
mtgrizrule said:
My buddy is 1 of 3 Griz fans sitting behind the Griz bench. He texted me, the officiating is terrible.

Might be the worst officiated college game I have ever watched.

IdaGriz01 said:
mtgrizrule said:
Up to 48 fouls with over a minute to go ... what's the over/under on 50 (or more)? :lol: :?

IdaGriz01 said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Up to 48 fouls with over a minute to go ... what's the over/under on 50 (or more)? :lol: :?

Given that EWU is going to foul 3-4 more times, I’d say the over is a given. Hell it might get to 55.

IdaGriz01 said:
IdaGriz01 said:
It's been a long time since I've seen 3 players on the same team foul out.

Homerism on the clock. We inbound it and ONE second runs off the clock before the foul Beasley?

Back