• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

august 28

3r20

just a quick little history bearbrains....the last time we met all I heard about was the fact that you were 93-7-2 at home over the last 10 years...etc etc etc...than after we won...all I heard about was how Glenn was a terrible coach he should be fired,etc etc etc....the board on the official montana site even had to be closed or password protected because you toothless wonders were moaning and groaning like the purple palidones or the wingless eagles....(BTW- I am still waiting for the game tape that the Prof was supposed to mail to me)...anyway...get ready for your trip to hempstead....yeah you might have more people make the trip from that barran wasteland you call home, but you still will be making the long bus trip home with an 0-1 record....please have the team bus driver contact me for directions...I would hate for your team to make a wrong turn at Mt. Rushmore and end up in Statesboro..(or even worse...Greenville, SC)

hey nerd......... When your team is a national champ, you fly not bus! But you would know nothing about that. You may want to contemplate this: Nation titles are won at the end of a season.....not the begining. Win or lose, the Griz will continue to get stronger as the season goes on. We know how to win it all.......you, not so much! Please come back after the game and let us know what you think then......

hey go go...your bus obviously took a wrong turn at the cold front and ended up in Ron Guidry country....anyway...your post is an exact replica of what was posted 2 years ago........when you have an original thought then you can reply to my postings...until then...read the so con site for some new ideas...and your championship game last year set 1-aa football back at least 30 years....on a serious note is John Edwards related to that psychic guy on tv

Well........ The lack of originality is due to consistancy.

Could that make a quote book? For the nerd i will break it down. (Kinda like your team broke down in the playoffs last year)

The Grizzlies are like clock work..... always tickin away, and dependable. You know that they will be in the playoffs....and you know they always have a shot to win it. There maybe a few hiccups along the way, but just wind the watch back up and away it goes. This year it looks like we have a Rolex!

Two years ago Hofstra beat us. Good for you..... :-? But where were they during spotlight time? One game at the begining of the season...or a spot in the national championship....live on espn???? Easy choice.

A couple of years in the playoffs, or more than you can shake a stick at?

Well I hope you get the idea now, and iHope that you replace your neon pink Pocket-protector.

Dang, I wish you guys had a nickname worth pokin fun at. Pride? Sheesh. If there were something to be proud of, it might have some merit. That 'bearbrain' comment jus tears me up. Don't think I'll ever get over that one. We have never been called worse. :roll: You'd think your team gave the Griz a complete thrashing the way you're still ridin' that high off of a 10-9 win. As for the history lesson you gave, remember, we are more interested in the war, not the battle. If your team ever grasps that concept, we'll see you in Chatanooga. But I dont see that happenin'. To call our a state a barren wasteland is exposing your intelligence level, or lack thereof. :wink: Come to think of it, you may have just learned a thing or two. Or ten. :eek:

Hostra talked a good game two years ago after beating the Griz. TALKED a good game. Their coach said coming to Paulson Stadium in the playoffs would be "another day at the office".

Final score: Georgia Southern 48, Hofstra 20.

I think the Pride better watch their mouths before they fire up some Grizzlies in Mizzoula. There are three "sacred" places in 1-AA football — Mizzoula, Paulson Stadium in Statesboro and the Ice Castle in Youngstown. Believe in the power of those places (even though GSU has to rekindle their magic a bit after having their record streak broken last year).

Whip 'em good, Griz.

Thats 3r20 Ur talking to buster!!! He falls under the protection of GSUs the RedFlag. He is the righter of rongs and drinker of cold beer!

T - it has been a too long a time...I have finally got those rainbow colored concoctions you served me down south out of my system and ready to drink some NA with you again...

correct me if I am wrong, but I believe 2 of the last 3 losses suffered by the toothless wonders have come at the hands of the pride and the eagles...

Once again the front runners are at the forefront and will be calling for Coach Glenns head as the youthful pride pups pound the vast wasteland of James Shuart Stadium with the hides of the grazing griz.

I will hook up with you closer to the 29th and do some damage on the black and blue hen site

Back