• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Athlon Sports Preseason top 25

alabamagrizzly said:
RainierGriz said:
Their favorite team is the cats. Hence the “84”… year they won their last natty.

If it’s the cats, then he’s a liar and our bet it is off. That was my one stipulation to accept his kid gloves bet. He had to finally admit who his team is and he claimed the bison.

No,no, no... don't even think about trying to start shit like this... a bets a bet ... if your scared, say your scared.. if your chicken, start clucking...

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
If it’s the cats, then he’s a liar and our bet it is off. That was my one stipulation to accept his kid gloves bet. He had to finally admit who his team is and he claimed the bison.

No,no, no... don't even think about trying to start shit like this... a bets a bet ... if your scared, say your scared.. if your chicken, start clucking...

* you’re
* you’re
* you’re

The education of a dumb 5th grader…..imagine that. How can anyone take this idiot seriously?

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

* you’re
* you’re
* you’re

The education of a dumb 5th grader…..imagine that. How can anyone take this idiot seriously?

Karen, That's Pretty funny coming from you about how some other people shouldn't be taken seriously..

You were the one talking all big and bad about the Montana u. gris boosters donating millions of dollars to building an inflatable practice facility by November

It was supposed to be for a gris playoff run..whats funny is the last I've heard from a couple of ex-gris football players and ex-boosters was that some of the boosters are having second thoughts on that project and that's why it might have to be done at a later date than originally planned...

Way to shoot off your big mouth again.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Nope, I’m good. A man of my word and honest to a fault I’ve been told. It does worry me a bit you keep talking that I’m gonna back out or not hold true after the bet. Is that a character defect in yourself that you assume is true in others?

alabamagrizzly said:
Cowboys84 said:

Nope, I’m good. A man of my word and honest to a fault I’ve been told. It does worry me a bit you keep talking that I’m gonna back out or not hold true after the bet. Is that a character defect in yourself that you assume is true in others?

He keeps saying “a bet’s a bet”, and yet he hasn’t TAKEN the bet. :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

The fat fuck doesn’t know the difference between “you’re” and “your” or “to” or “too” or “they’re” and “their”. Are you surprised this absolute dumb ass with the education of a 3rd grader (actually that’s not giving much credit to the majority of 3rd graders) understands anything. Moo U has taught him well.

There’s no way that asshat is an alumni of any university. I don’t have a wealth of respect for msu’s academics, but not even the cow college could put out someone that stupid.

EverettGriz said:
There’s no way that asshat is an alumni of any university. I don’t have a wealth of respect for msu’s academics, but not even the cow college could put out someone that stupid.

I have some weird sense that he went to DeVry. I think it’s my sixth, or even seventh sense.

EverettGriz said:

This is the same university who tried the FFGPTB in a national championship game. They are literally capable of anything that ends in disaster….including the creation of Tater Tot Hot Dish.

HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

This is the same university who tried the FFGPTB in a national championship game. They are literally capable of anything that ends in disaster….including the creation of Tater Tot Hot Dish.

You present a sound and compelling argument, Hooked.

HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Karen, you are so quick to throw stones in other directions, but I have notice you won't comment on the very real concerns that some ex-gris players and current boosters have in concerning the inflatable practice facility at montana u. ...

Looking forward on how you are gong to try and spin this...

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Karen, you are so quick to throw stones in other directions, but I have notice you won't comment on the very real concerns that some ex-gris players and current boosters have in concerning the inflatable practice facility at montana u. ...

Can we try this again, perhaps in something more closely resembling English?

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

Or you can go back into hiding.

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

He came up with a new easier one and I accepted cus I’m not a chickenshitcoward. His biggest fear was not being able to post on eGriz. That’s why he’d never accept mine. That and deep down he’s afraid that NDSU’s run is done and Montana’s about to take over so he’d lose the bet for sure. With his “kid gloves” bet, the buffaloes just have to beat Arizona by more then the Griz beat the Huskies. Should be easy enough since Arizona is the underdogs in this one. Any given Saturday though. Winner retaIns eGriz posting rights.

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

Why do you come on here? You get so abused on here I am thinking of calling the CPS hotline. Just walk away.

UncleRico said:
Cowboys84 said:

Why do you come on here? You get so abused on here I am thinking of calling the CPS hotline. Just walk away.

He’s like the woman that stays with the abusive husband because it’s the only kind of love she’s known, being raised by an abusive father.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:

He came up with a new easier one and I accepted cus I’m not a chickenshitcoward. His biggest fear was not being able to post on eGriz. That’s why he’d never accept mine. That and deep down he’s afraid that NDSU’s run is done and Montana’s about to take over so he’d lose the bet for sure. With his “kid gloves” bet, the buffaloes just have to beat Arizona by more then the Griz beat the Huskies. Should be easy enough since Arizona is the underdogs in this one. Any given Saturday though. Winner retaIns eGriz posting rights.

Show me any reputable betting site that has the Arizona wildcats as a home underdog to ndsu this year or admit to being a liar...

Back