• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Are the griz going to take any players in the portal?

oldngrizzly

Any offers out there that we know about? Do we need any players? Of course if they were high enough quality we would take them but that seems a remote possibility?

No hate to the guys we have here right now, but the more beef we can put on the offensive line, the better. As long as we are talking our personal wish lists, I just want us to keep getting bigger and badder up front. #Pawlakitlikethat

No hate to the guys we have here right now, but the more beef we can put on the offensive line, the better. As long as we are talking our personal wish lists, I just want us to keep getting bigger and badder up front. #Pawlakitlikethat
We’ve had plenty of beef on the O-line. It’s really the badder aspect we’ve been missing. The year we bear Washington we were larger across the board. We’ve continually had one of the biggest lines in the division.

However, attitude and expectation has been lacking. It has improved year after year and I expect it will show in the run game this year, but we need to get to the point where we step on the field and have no doubts we will kick opponents a$$e$ up and down the field. It showed in Frisco that we have a ways to go. But, to give credit, Bobby finally moved on from his buddy and went out and found a piece to allow that group to take the next step.

We’ve had plenty of beef on the O-line. It’s really the badder aspect we’ve been missing. The year we bear Washington we were larger across the board. We’ve continually had one of the biggest lines in the division.

However, attitude and expectation has been lacking. It has improved year after year and I expect it will show in the run game this year, but we need to get to the point where we step on the field and have no doubts we will kick opponents a$$e$ up and down the field. It showed in Frisco that we have a ways to go. But, to give credit, Bobby finally moved on from his buddy and went out and found a piece to allow that group to take the next step.
You're right. I still think that we lack the size of some teams, and I'd still like us to get bigger, but you're right that it is the badder that is most important. And I agree that, from what I hear, we have the guy to instill that. I think even Bobby would agree with your point, privately.

As long as Bobby shows that he can make changes and hit the right buttons like he did last year, I’m perfectly fine being proven wrong. I’m hoping we are now at the point of fine tuning when we can target very specific things to push this team and program over the top.

Back