• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone watching some Bison football?

Griz Addict said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
That Hail Mary just before half against Petrino's defense is telling. Damn, it's nice to watch some football that's not spring games for once!

It sure is! Just too bad it's not our team we are watching :'(

Please don't get me started! Notice, if you will, the three conference games being played today are all in domes. Not that I like domes but for Christ's sake our schools could have played this spring...

I'm too damn old to speculate how college football is going to come out of this pandemic. At least when I turn on the t.v. this time of year there's something on besides fucking bouncy ball on the tube!

Damn! I send a text to one of my No! DUH! Cota relatives asking if they're watching the game and they sent me about twenty emojs of the bird! The mother fuckers are worse losers than they are when their team wins. Damn...

Now I get can't wait to see how the ones that are now chicken hawks taunt the buffalos...

Back