• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone check out the camp and did anyone stand out, or get coaching staff attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EverettGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
See, now I'm confused. Was it made tongue in cheek or thumb in asshole?

I would put my thumb in there more often, if would just move your nose

I...I can't even begin to figure out what this means. It's about as cogent as your "football" posts. And while I won't name names, I would imagine that X will figure out quite rapidly who is a legitimate poster on this board and who gets banned every other week and has gone through 149 screen names.

Getting banned is a right of passage when I offer rare objectivity, but you seem to revel when I am banned. guess it is easier to be a hack when you don't have me to call you on your stupidly.

I revel when you get banned because this becomes a board about Griz football again, and not about you.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
XXspectreXX, There are lots of very good posters on here. Many of them post infrequently and mostly lurk. but, as you can tell from today, there is a small group of 5-10 pin heads who dominate the board, and make over 50% of the posts. They spend most of their time laughing at each other's pathetic attempts to be funny, offer no meaningful athletic discussion. None ever played college sports, so we should understand their lameness. Here are the main brain-dead posters, for your info;

CDAGriz, grizindabox,faque,mtgrizrule,Everett,Potomac Griz,Bjorn Bjornstein, and a couple of others.

Ironic, you name the posters who happen to call you out now and then on some of your posts. XXspectreXX, if you have the time to go through EGRIZ posting history, you will find ATL does not play nice with others and has infinite screen names and has another infinite saved up being he is always being banned. His history goes back to well before I signed up (pre August 2006). Basically, if someone does not agree with him, or someone calls him on his occasional crap that person is "Brain Dead" or whatever in his mind. He's still upset at me for me posting that Cherry would make the NBA (which he did, but not for long). Meanwhile his opinion was Cherry would not ever make an NBA roster. Basically, at that time we had different opinions of Cherry's NBA chances. In this case, I was right, he was wrong. The other listed posters have a history of calling him out on various things, hence the reason they are privileged enough to make his list, quite an honor that is, by the way. :thumb:

All, remind us, Which egrizzer posted that Ellis Henderson would never suit up again for the GRIZ? What was that posters name, what alias, is he going by now?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
XXspectreXX, blah, blah, blah, Here are the main brain-dead posters, for your info; CDAGriz, grizindabox,faque,mtgrizrule,Everett,Potomac Griz,Bjorn Bjornstein, and a couple of others.

Fu*k'n eh! That's some great company and I'm honored to be included!! :p :p :p

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
XXspectreXX, blah, blah, blah, Here are the main brain-dead posters, for your info; CDAGriz, grizindabox,faque,mtgrizrule,Everett,Potomac Griz,Bjorn Bjornstein, and a couple of others.

When Farva calls you brain dead, you are doing something right. :thumb:

EverettGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
See, now I'm confused. Was it made tongue in cheek or thumb in asshole?

I would put my thumb in there more often, if would just move your nose

I...I can't even begin to figure out what this means. It's about as cogent as your "football" posts. And while I won't name names, I would imagine that X will figure out quite rapidly who is a legitimate poster on this board and who gets banned every other week and has gone through 149 screen names.

Careful, EG. Farva is about to light your country music award on fire.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Couldn't agree more! If you make Stevie...er...Farva's shit list then that means you are doing something right & match at least one (probably more than one) of the criteria below. This is just the top 10. I'm leaving quite a few off the list or this post would be way too long:

• 1. You aren't a drug-induced hallucination of his like the people he claims to have sat next to at basketball and football games. Chances are he didn't even go to those games but instead wandered around his neighborhood babbling about sugar coaters & scaring his neighbors while thinking he was at the game.

2. You pointed out at least one of the 37,852 times he's been wrong with his predictions or flat out lying over here or on the old GrizzlyBoards.

3. You aren't one of his numerous usernames. Unlike Alpha, he at least doesn't argue with himself... that I know of anyway :p

4. He has had to flee in terror from you out the back door of a local bar recently, possibly soiling himself in the process. Or you are one of the many who like to remind him of that incident.

5. He has threatened to have his son find you and kick your ass.

6. He has threatened you with his elite sniper training while he was in the middle of a hallucination about being in Viet Nam.

7. He has talked to his imaginary friends about you and they (the voices in his head) agree you are a jerk while comforting Farva telling him that he knows much more about sports than you.

8. He has been so butt hurt over one of your posts he's disappeared from the forum for 2 weeks. He'll blame it on being banned...but we all know what really happened, he required an emergency visit to the proctologist and then 2 weeks recovery time.

9. He has a witty (yes I'm being sarcastic) nickname for you such as "shoe boy", "Certified-dumb-Ass-Griz", "neverette", etc etc... Or he's just called you a lemming because the nicknames he's come up with already have been so taxing to the few remaining braincells in his head that he's unable to come up with a new nickname.

10. The final one in the top 10! You're one of the many people here who can recognize him before his 10th post under a new username! He really hates those people since they blow his cover. Sad thing is he's killed so many of his own braincells munching the free samples out of his drug rep bag he's now incapable of being able to hide his true personality for more than 5 or 6 posts usually.

And there you have it. The top 10 signs that you are probably on the shitlist of Growler/Wolfman/AzGriz (not to be confused with AZGrizFan)/Hairy Bear/Seattle Griz Fan/monteisacharacter/Atlanta Griz1 & dozens of his other usernames! If you make it there (like most sane people have), you're in good company :thumb:

I want to thank you all for the great information about players at the camp. Keep up the great work. :thumb:

giphy.gif

Potomac Griz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Couldn't agree more! If you make Stevie...er...Farva's shit list then that means you are doing something right & match at least one (probably more than one) of the criteria below. This is just the top 10. I'm leaving quite a few off the list or this post would be way too long:

• 1. You aren't a drug-induced hallucination of his like the people he claims to have sat next to at basketball and football games. Chances are he didn't even go to those games but instead wandered around his neighborhood babbling about sugar coaters & scaring his neighbors while thinking he was at the game.

2. You pointed out at least one of the 37,852 times he's been wrong with his predictions or flat out lying over here or on the old GrizzlyBoards.

3. You aren't one of his numerous usernames. Unlike Alpha, he at least doesn't argue with himself... that I know of anyway :p

4. He has had to flee in terror from you out the back door of a local bar recently, possibly soiling himself in the process. Or you are one of the many who like to remind him of that incident.

5. He has threatened to have his son find you and kick your ass.

6. He has threatened you with his elite sniper training while he was in the middle of a hallucination about being in Viet Nam.

7. He has talked to his imaginary friends about you and they (the voices in his head) agree you are a jerk while comforting Farva telling him that he knows much more about sports than you.

8. He has been so butt hurt over one of your posts he's disappeared from the forum for 2 weeks. He'll blame it on being banned...but we all know what really happened, he required an emergency visit to the proctologist and then 2 weeks recovery time.

9. He has a witty (yes I'm being sarcastic) nickname for you such as "shoe boy", "Certified-dumb-Ass-Griz", "neverette", etc etc... Or he's just called you a lemming because the nicknames he's come up with already have been so taxing to the few remaining braincells in his head that he's unable to come up with a new nickname.

10. The final one in the top 10! You're one of the many people here who can recognize him before his 10th post under a new username! He really hates those people since they blow his cover. Sad thing is he's killed so many of his own braincells munching the free samples out of his drug rep bag he's now incapable of being able to hide his true personality for more than 5 or 6 posts usually.

And there you have it. The top 10 signs that you are probably on the shitlist of Growler/Wolfman/AzGriz (not to be confused with AZGrizFan)/Hairy Bear/Seattle Griz Fan/monteisacharacter/Atlanta Griz1 & dozens of his other usernames! If you make it there (like most sane people have), you're in good company :thumb:

What this post shows is the depth of of obsession Potomac has with me. I haven't been a drug rep since 1980. But I have founded two medical device companies, and sold them for muti-millions. And,I currently sit on the board of two medical device companies with combined net sales of over 2 billion dollars. I piss away more money gambling in Vegas each year than Potomac makes. I have forgotten more about the game of football than he will ever know.

I accomplished by the age of 35 more than this idiot will in five lifetimes. I am also better looking, a better golfer, a better athlete, have a more beautiful wife, and don't have to live in a double-wide like our short-peckered buddy making this obsessive post.

Oh by the way, dip sh*t, you forgot that I was an NCAA basketball official. Don't ever slight my accomplishments again!

Potomac, your list was very good, but you could add an 11th: "You've been accused of being obsessed with him."

Growler, you must have forgotten most of the little you ever knew about football, because you're out to lunch on football talk much of the time. You used to be a bit better. And you sure have never played the game, that's clear. I don't recall that you've ever posted a football stat that is accurate. Based on that, I'm assuming all of your financial numbers are wrong, exaggerated or made up too. My belief is that most of your accomplishments are delusional. What I get a chuckle out of is that you're a huge joke to virtually all on egriz, as well as to many who hang out at the Mo Club.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
But I have founded two medical device companies, and sold them for muti-millions. And,I currently sit on the board of two medical device companies with combined net sales of over 2 billion dollars. I piss away more money gambling in Vegas each year than Potomac makes. I have forgotten more about the game of football than he will ever know.

I accomplished by the age of 35 more than this idiot will in five lifetimes. I am also better looking, a better golfer, a better athlete, have a more beautiful wife, and don't have to live in a double-wide like our short-peckered buddy making this obsessive post.

Oh by the way, dip sh*t, you forgot that I was an NCAA basketball official. Don't ever slight my accomplishments again!

Now I'm fairly sure we have a Growler impostor on our hands. He's clearly making fun of Growler with this one.

PlayerRep said:
Potomac, your list was very good, but you could add an 11th: "You've been accused of being obsessed with him."

Growler, you must have forgotten most of the little you ever knew about football, because you're out to lunch on football talk much of the time. You used to be a bit better. And you sure have never played the game, that's clear. I don't recall that you've ever posted a football stat that is accurate. Based on that, I'm assuming all of your financial numbers are wrong, exaggerated or made up too. My belief is that most of your accomplishments are delusional. What I get a chuckle out of is that you're a huge joke to virtually all on egriz, as well as to many who hang out at the Mo Club.

You are a joke. If you only knew what the people at the MO Club think about you. They act like they like to your face, just like the Griz players and coaches do, but make fun of you behind your back. you were quite the topic of many laughs from three former Griz players last week at Flathead Lake. One even said you were "creepy" stalking him around all of the time. Your wife is much too pretty for a fat has-been like you. If we could buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you THINK you are worth, we could solve the national debt.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
PlayerRep said:

You are a joke. If you only knew what the people at the MO Club think about you. They act like they like to your face, just like the Griz players and coaches do, but make fun of you behind your back. you were quite the topic of many laughs from three former Griz players last week at Flathead Lake. One even said you were "creepy" stalking him around all of the time. Your wife is much too pretty for a fat has-been like you. If we could buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you THINK you are worth, we could solve the national debt.

I am completely knowledgeable and comfortable with what every former players, current or former coach, current player, who actually knows me, thinks of me. Many of them are my good friends. I have never stalked any Griz player, not even close. You can make up stuff all you want, but it just shows what a loser you are. I also know what the Mo Club people think of me. Many of the bartenders are my good friends. The few that know who you are text me when you're in there. My wife wonders if your wife knows what a jackass you are. And you're right, my wife is very pretty. Can't wait to run across you soon. I won't ignore you this time. Will be happy to tell you in person what I, and most of Griz nation, thinks of you.

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
But I have founded two medical device companies, and sold them for muti-millions. And,I currently sit on the board of two medical device companies with combined net sales of over 2 billion dollars. I piss away more money gambling in Vegas each year than Potomac makes. I have forgotten more about the game of football than he will ever know.

Now I'm fairly sure we have a Growler impostor on our hands. He's clearly making fun of Growler with this one.

What's even funnier is that he INSISTS he doesn't regularly post his resume, yet here it is. Again. :lol: :lol:

This is pathological. Do it, mods! None of this TWO WEEK shit. EGriz has turned into a private bitchslapping contest between growler and most everyone else.

statler & waldorf said:
This is pathological. Do it, mods! None of this TWO WEEK shit. EGriz has turned into a private bitchslapping contest between growler and most everyone else.
I agree, PlayaRapE needs a season long ban for all the personal attacks and libelous comments. He needs a timeout so he can reflect on his shitty way of dealing with people that disagree with his idiotic viewpoint.

statler & waldorf said:

Grow a pair, dude. It takes two posters to make a bitchslapping contest. Should they be banned too, or are you a progressive, who thinks that racism is strictly a white phenomenon, just like bitchslapping is strictly a growler phenomenon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back