• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Annual Crap throwing thread

75066653_10101603283389469_4301942670781054976_n.jpg

I just got this alert on my phone, its breaking news out of Bozeman and is being reported on the AP wire.
MSU Campus Police are looking for the person or persons responsible for the theft of the MSU play book for this weeks game vs Montana Griz. MSU officials are offering a reward for their safe return. The bobcats would like to finish coloring them before the game Saturday. On a side note, the person or persons responsible for the theft did not steal the crayons associated with the play book.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
I just got this alert on my phone, its breaking news out of Bozeman and is being reported on the AP wire.
MSU Campus Police are looking for the person or persons responsible for the theft of the MSU play book for this weeks game vs Montana Griz. MSU officials are offering a reward for their safe return. The bobcats would like to finish coloring them before the game Saturday. On a side note, the person or persons responsible for the theft did not steal the crayons associated with the play book.

You must have had Jeff Ross help you with that burn it was so good.

Counter Assault said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:

You must have had Jeff Ross help you with that burn it was so good.

Here's another one for you
73 - 40 - 5

Back