• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

An Open Letter to Bobcat fans

alabamagrizzly said:
Jaredkuehn said:
grizpsych said:
Jaredkuehn said:
I'm sorry to be a killjoy, but why bother doing this? The Griz are 5-1, and appear to be firing on cylinders. They head our on the road for two big games that could validate them as one of the best in the country. Who gives a flying eff what's happening in Bozeman?

Why waste your time, and everyone else's kicking them while they are down? As a Griz fan, I would think this would be the last thing on your mind.

Jesus, Bobcat fans come on here all the time trying to figure out Griz fans obsession with MSU. Posts like this is why they are right when they say we have some sort of MSU complex.

Focus on your team, and stop speaking on behalf of all Griz fans. You make us all look like petty assholes.
Are you serious? These our are instate rivals. Although I personally root for them when they are not playing the Griz, this is the point of having a rival. Plus, they just fired their best coach ever and hired on of our former coaches.

Yeah, I'm serious. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Bobcats. The only time I root for them is when it benefits the Griz. I think TG is getting what he deserves for defecting. But the Bobcats really only matter one week of the year. I don't understand the constant obsession with what's going on over there. I'm sick of all the Bobcat threads on egriz, it's sad. This letter claims to speak for all Griz fans, but I'm not in this camp. FTC, but Eff the Griz fans who validate their program by wasting time worrying about them.
I'm for it. Think it's hilarious and right on. Some Griz fans get the rivalry and some don't. Beating the bobkittens and kicking them when they're down is more then just "one week a year". We play twice, maybe three times in both men's and women's b-ball. We got golf, T&F, CC, both tennis's, and V-ball. I wish they'd woman up and play some soccer and softball so we can beat them in that too. And that's not even mentioning the non NCAA sports like lacrosse and baseball. There's also recruiting, best college town, prettiest girls; you name it it's a competion. Bobby said it best. These two schools could line up to play twiddley winks in two dot and the whole state would care who won. It's just about understanding a true rivalry. You either get it or you don't.
To each his own. I'm a second generation Grizzly. I organized the alumni association Griz-Cat watch parties for 5 years in Portland. I grew up in Dahlberg arena when basketball was king in Missoula and played 500 in the south end zone of Wa Griz. I love the rivalry, but this isn't what it's about.

This is tacky...Bush league.

You can keep doing the dance of the idiots with bobcat fans, but don't claim to speak for all Griz fans when you post this stuff.

Jaredkuehn said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Jaredkuehn said:
grizpsych said:
Are you serious? These our are instate rivals. Although I personally root for them when they are not playing the Griz, this is the point of having a rival. Plus, they just fired their best coach ever and hired on of our former coaches.

Yeah, I'm serious. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Bobcats. The only time I root for them is when it benefits the Griz. I think TG is getting what he deserves for defecting. But the Bobcats really only matter one week of the year. I don't understand the constant obsession with what's going on over there. I'm sick of all the Bobcat threads on egriz, it's sad. This letter claims to speak for all Griz fans, but I'm not in this camp. FTC, but Eff the Griz fans who validate their program by wasting time worrying about them.
I'm for it. Think it's hilarious and right on. Some Griz fans get the rivalry and some don't. Beating the bobkittens and kicking them when they're down is more then just "one week a year". We play twice, maybe three times in both men's and women's b-ball. We got golf, T&F, CC, both tennis's, and V-ball. I wish they'd woman up and play some soccer and softball so we can beat them in that too. And that's not even mentioning the non NCAA sports like lacrosse and baseball. There's also recruiting, best college town, prettiest girls; you name it it's a competion. Bobby said it best. These two schools could line up to play twiddley winks in two dot and the whole state would care who won. It's just about understanding a true rivalry. You either get it or you don't.
To each his own. I'm a second generation Grizzly. I organized the alumni association Griz-Cat watch parties for 5 years in Portland. I grew up in Dahlberg arena when basketball was king in Missoula and played 500 in the south end zone of Wa Griz. I love the rivalry, but this isn't what it's about.

This is tacky...Bush league.

You can keep doing the dance of the idiots with bobcat fans, but don't claim to speak for all Griz fans when you post this stuff.
Plus 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid ass. 45-20 NAU and you're criticizing Bozo? Stitt's out of his league like going from fifth grade flag football to 9th grade football. Over his head.

Wow, bad karma strikes the Griz and their fans faster than anyone would have thought. A little humility has its benefits.

Montana Mint, GFY. I wouldn't give a bucket of sh*t for the grizzlies future. It's rough this year for the cats but the future is bright, Stitt is a complete and udder shit show.

Back