• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem

AZDoc said:
406flyfisher said:
Broken foot but in a walking boot at BB game? I've worn a walking boot while north of the border but not with a broken lower limb...

Certainly can wear a boot for a broken foot. Many different types of injuries. Could play this week too with certain types.

I wore a boot with a broken bone in my foot for eight weeks. Never had a cast.

'68griz said:
AZDoc said:
406flyfisher said:
Broken foot but in a walking boot at BB game? I've worn a walking boot while north of the border but not with a broken lower limb...

Certainly can wear a boot for a broken foot. Many different types of injuries. Could play this week too with certain types.

I wore a boot with a broken bone in my foot for eight weeks. Never had a cast.

My son, after getting small fractures in 5 bones, as well as tendon and ligament damage, wore a boot for 8 weeks, and 10 days on crutches. Never had a cast. That effectively ended his college football career. He made a comeback this winter/spring, over 2 years later, and would have been on the field this fall, but decided he'd rather not cut his summer short or restrict his fall southern frat boy routine.

Any word on whether he will be available the rest of the way this season? I’m assuming he’s out for Griz cat game but should we win that one and earn a bye might that give him enough time to heal or is he done for the season?

Latest posts

Back