• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Akem, Toure, McGee=

wittk60 said:
AZGrizFan said:
wittk60 said:
SaskGriz said:
We better consult the "Urban Dictionary" before we start chanting "ATM" at WGS. ;)

This is the POTY. I read on here frequently and post sparingly. Not very often do I read something and audibly laugh. This one was great and way to ruin it Kyle!

74 posts in 11 years? I'd say "sparingly" is understating it... :lol: :lol:

Probably, but I like it that way. Always have wondered about some of the posters and now one says he likes this ATM thing. I died a little when I read that.

They're going to expose a lot of holes and leave defenses with a bad taste in their mouths this year.

CDAGRIZ said:
wittk60 said:
AZGrizFan said:
wittk60 said:
This is the POTY. I read on here frequently and post sparingly. Not very often do I read something and audibly laugh. This one was great and way to ruin it Kyle!

Probably, but I like it that way. Always have wondered about some of the posters and now one says he likes this ATM thing. I died a little when I read that.

They're going to expose a lot of holes and leave defenses with a bad taste in their mouths this year.

Presumably they will make the holes larger

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
kyle_sample said:
mtgrizrule said:
ATM!!!!!

I have a feeling the GRIZ offense will be making a lot of deposits with this ATM!!!

Akem and Toure are the big WR's with NFL size and attributes. McGee is electric in the open field, and will set the all time receptions record in GRIZ history. I honestly don't see how a defense can focus on any 1 of them. Akem and Toure appear to be having a nice competition among themselves in becoming elite WR's, and driving each other to be their best. Freshmen year, Toure was by far the better WR. Sophomore year, Akem not only was the better of the 2, but among the best WR's in the nation. Year 3, each are motivated, with a dynamic SR QB. Both capable of staying on NFL radars. Can they each get 1,000 yards with 10+ TD's? I think they each can flirt with those numbers.

Speaking of numbers, these guys are going to allow Sneed to pass for 3,000+ yards and 30 TD's.

Waiting in the wings are Sulser, Flowers, Roberts, White, Owens, Simpson, Germer.

As much as I love a dominating run game, the GRIZ are deep and talented at WR, led by ATM. I hope Hauck will take the reigns off Sneed, and let these guys absolutely dominate the Big Sky and FCS. If the OL can give Sneed the time to find these guys, GRIZ NATION is in store for a very special season on offense. Here is to enjoying it and reaping the benefits of this kind of WR depth and talent!!! #playoffbound, #lightingupthescoreboard, #ATM

Are you suggesting we call them Ass To Mouth?

Damn it, Kyle! With all the subtlety of a bulldozer . . .

CDA... But just think about all the Deposits that will be made... Waite, don't think about it.

Ugh, too late. Would I rather puke or laugh? Little of both.

wittk60 said:
AZGrizFan said:
wittk60 said:
SaskGriz said:
We better consult the "Urban Dictionary" before we start chanting "ATM" at WGS. ;)

:lol:

wittk60 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
wittk60 said:
AZGrizFan said:

There will be some gaping holes in the back...

SACCAT66 said:
wittk60 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
wittk60 said:

should make it easy for the next guy...…….

too far yet?

wittk60 said:
SACCAT66 said:
wittk60 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

should make it easy for the next guy...…….

too far yet?

:lol:
Witt, I’m just happy we got to read like 7% of your total posts in this one ATM thread. I think you could easily pull out of this one and provide some quality content in one or more other threads. Maybe come back into this one after? Who knows?!

Imagine if your are defensive coordinator preparing for these guys. "Hmmm, let me see, we should put our best cover on Akem, no, wait! We need him on Toure, no, damnit, What about McGhee?

Meanwhile, their third best cover guy is going "Aw shit."

Just want to second the ATM mantra for your squad this season. ATM is a great idea and one o think we can all get behind.

fencer24 said:
Imagine if your are defensive coordinator preparing for these guys. "Hmmm, let me see, we should put our best cover on Akem, no, wait! We need him on Toure, no, damnit, What about McGhee?

On the plus side for those DB’s, if the OL is anything remotely close to what it was last year, they should only need to cover those guys for about 1.5 seconds before the pocket breaks down and Sneed is scrambling for his life again.

Catsrgrood said:
fencer24 said:

On the plus side for those DB’s, if the OL is anything remotely close to what it was last year, they should only need to cover those guys for about 1.5 seconds before the pocket breaks down and Sneed is scrambling for his life again.

Member when you guys fired the winningest HC in program history in favor of a losing HC who speaks like an actual caveman, and is unable to recruit and develop a QB because he's a glorified position coach who tries to say he's tougher than the sky whilst promoting liquoring up women for his staff, and then gave him an extension with his losing record simply because he won one game per year? I member . . .

Catsrgrood said:
fencer24 said:

Yes, Sneed was only able to complete 62.8% of his passes, which was 2d in conference behind Maier, with last year's o-line. And he threw 7 interceptions, which was tied for the conference low by passing qb's and which I believe was 2d best in conference on a per throw basis.

And there is no reason to think the UM 0-line will be better this year, because Hauck doesn't care about o-line play. No reason to think the qb or receivers will be any better either.

You Cat posters are always spot-on. You bring a lot to the board.

CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
fencer24 said:

Member when you guys fired the winningest HC in program history in favor of a losing HC who speaks like an actual caveman, and is unable to recruit and develop a QB because he's a glorified position coach who tries to say he's tougher than the sky whilst promoting liquoring up women for his staff, and then gave him an extension with his losing record simply because he won one game per year? I member . . .

I member...the grass was not greener...crab grass, believe!

CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
fencer24 said:

Settle down there hoss, just a little joke. Maybe it had a little more truth in it than you’d like though.

If I were to put money on who’d respond to that first, it would have been on you.

Have a good night, friend.

Catsrgrood said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrgrood said:
fencer24 said:

Settle down there hoss, just a little joke. Maybe it had a little more truth in it than you’d like though.

If I were to put money on who’d respond to that first, it would have been on you.

Have a good night, friend.

Likewise on all counts. Nice bet. :lol:

fencer24 said:

And then this other little guy comes in! And the coach goes, “he looks small and slow” and it’s Sulser, and he runs 55 yards, and beats everyone to the end zone by ten yards! The coach poops himself!

rocklobster said:
fencer24 said:

And then this other little guy comes in! And the coach goes, “he looks small and slow” and it’s Sulser, and he runs 55 yards, and beats everyone to the end zone by ten yards! The coach poops himself!

Are we going back to ATM stuff? Because I don't even care. Don't ask me to do anything. Dishes, nuthin!

CDAGRIZ said:
rocklobster said:
fencer24 said:

Are we going back to ATM stuff? Because I don't even care. Don't ask me to do anything. Dishes, nuthin!

Just stream of consciousness stuff...sorry!
Wow, ATM...they’re good man! How’s that!

rocklobster said:
CDAGRIZ said:
rocklobster said:
fencer24 said:

Just stream of consciousness stuff...sorry!
Wow, ATM...they’re good man! How’s that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEELKEZboBI
Don't ask me to do dishes if we go back to ATM talk.

Back