• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

5 things to do during a bye week

I'm sure my man Reinell30 can get behind this one: On Saturday I'll pheasant hunting, likely in the fresh snow we're about to get dumped on us. Rooster!!!

Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Dropkick Murphys in Vegas.

"Face down in the gutter, won't admit defeat
Though his clothes are soiled and black
He's a big, strong man with a child's mind
Don't you take his booze away"
It was a blast. Almost as much fun as a trip to Bozo would have been.

goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:

I heard they put on a great show. What was wrong?

#6. Make a run to Costco, always Costco, because I drank everything in the house. I’m so ashamed. #sorry,not sorry.

goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:

I saw them a couple of years ago in Billings. They tore the place up. Great show.

cclarkblues said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:

I saw them a couple of years ago in Billings. They tore the place up. Great show.

I don't doubt it. All I have to go on is the live concerts on Youtube. Missed a couple of chances in Seattle though.

Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Nothing wrong. Great venue at Brooklyn Bowl and stellar performance. UFO on Friday night at House of Blues also great. Just missed out on seeing the tragic events that unfolded at Bobcat Stadium.

goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:

Nothing wrong. Great venue at Brooklyn Bowl and stellar performance. UFO on Friday night at House of Blues also great. Just missed out on seeing the tragic events that unfolded at Bobcat Stadium.

Oh, allright... UFO is still around? Holy crap!

Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Will be Last UFO tour ever. Been at it 50 years and they rocked nearly as hard as Dropkick. Phil Mogg still has the pipes. Mighty impressive.

goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:
Cuervohola said:

Will be Last UFO tour ever. Been at it 50 years and they rocked nearly as hard as Dropkick. Phil Mogg still has the pipes. Mighty impressive.

Is Schenker with them?

As far as "Last tour ever", Ozzy said that in the early 90's... I don't hear that kind of talk.

Michael Schenker has been gone for at least 20 years, replaced by a young gunslinger. The longtime rhythm guitarist/keyboard player died after the first leg of this tour, replaced by a dude who played on a few albums in the 80’s. These guys, unlike Ozzy, haven’t played arenas in a long time. Pretty sure they’re done.

goatcreekgriz said:
Michael Schenker has been gone for at least 20 years, replaced by a young gunslinger. The longtime rhythm guitarist/keyboard player died after the first leg of this tour, replaced by a dude who played on a few albums in the 80’s. These guys, unlike Ozzy, haven’t played arenas in a long time. Pretty sure they’re done.

Oh, I thought he was on again off again like a lot of bands. I think the last time I have heard of UFO was in 1997...

They are playing with BOC in Dallas on Saturday. If I could close my eyes to MT airfare, there is good chance I would be there and DVR the Sac State game.

goatcreekgriz said:
They are playing with BOC in Dallas on Saturday. If I could close my eyes to MT airfare, there is good chance I would be there and DVR the Sac State game.

Expensive flight?

Back