• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Griz Football Recruiting- (11)Verbals- (15)Offers- (1) 2024 Vebal

behappp said:
Is this new news?
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Want to thank <a href="https://twitter.com/GrizCoachGreen?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@GrizCoachGreen</a> for the letter means a lot!!!! <a href="https://t.co/YVw5dYe1DZ">pic.twitter.com/YVw5dYe1DZ</a></p>— Brandon Romo (@Romo_235) <a href="https://twitter.com/Romo_235/status/1513660076833140741?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 11, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm just curious. But was I wrong to think that if a large OT from the LA - San Bernardino area tweets that he got a letter from Coach Green that he is a 2023 Griz Recruit?

mtgrizrule said:
Griz Addict said:
Ew.... and to think he chose them over us... insulting.

I hope he enjoys the metropolitan east coast more than I did. I absolutely hated that region. Rude rude rude people a plenty.

Rude people everywhere. Per capita more rude people on eGriz then in Boston, which is a great city. One of my favorites, maybe even my favorite.

ordigger said:
mtgrizrule said:
I hope he enjoys the metropolitan east coast more than I did. I absolutely hated that region. Rude rude rude people a plenty.

Rude people everywhere. Per capita more rude people on eGriz then in Boston, which is a great city. One of my favorites, maybe even my favorite.

My experiences from DC and north of there, haven't been good. Maybe, those metro areas are just way over crowded for me. If it weren't for 1 of my best friends living in the northeast, I could care less if I ever go to the region again.

ordigger said:
mtgrizrule said:

I guess if you like city life and the possibility of getting murked at any point in time, then that might be good for you. I'm a Montanan man and like being away from crowded/polluted areas. Don't see how anyone can like city life.. that shits garbage.

Griz Addict said:
ordigger said:

I guess if you like city life and the possibility of getting murked at any point in time, then that might be good for you. I'm a Montanan man and like being away from crowded/polluted areas. Don't see how anyone can like city life.. that shits garbage.
For me, cities like Boston are OK to visit but not to live. I lived in the East for 25 years. I prefer looking at the Beartooths every morning.

Griz Addict said:
ordigger said:

Can’t stand city life. Missoula is getting to big. My family moved to Montana 55 years ago from Massachusetts when I was a toddler, and I’m happy about it everyday. I have hundreds of family members mostly around Springfield so I get the rude part. In truth though it’s just a matter of being blunt back.But as I said rude people exist everywhere. I’ve been in all 50 states, and there are areas much worse than Boston - some of them rural.

It’s easy to get away from the cities in New England. From Boston, just head to Vermont, NH or Maine. Parts of Maine are extremely isolated.

ordigger said:
Griz Addict said:

Can’t stand city life. Missoula is getting to big. My family moved to Montana 55 years ago from Massachusetts when I was a toddler, and I’m happy about it everyday. I have hundreds of family members mostly around Springfield so I get the rude part. In truth though it’s just a matter of being blunt back.But as I said rude people exist everywhere. I’ve been in all 50 states, and there are areas much worse than Boston - some of them rural.

It’s easy to get away from the cities in New England. From Boston, just head to Vermont, NH or Maine. Parts of Maine are extremely isolated.
Upstate NY is more scenic than all those.

kemajic said:
ordigger said:

Upstate NY is more scenic than all those.

Also far more crowded plus far from Boston. Personal taste I guess. My grandmother is from Lake George. Great grandparents from Champlain so I know that region well also.

Best in space when it's cold and loud

[media]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/12814435/618d8b7c0dc0230b84dfd1c4[/media]

Man against boys; this kid is not an FCS player. The defenders have no chance on a 50:50 with this kid.

Love trying for this kid, but I feel we have no shot. He has big time talent. Would love to see him here, though.

Back