• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Verbal Jace Klucewich?

VimSince03 said:
granitegriz said:
Thanks Vim! Are both Griz and Bobcats going after Bergen and Reynolds?

Bobcats have offered five kids in the 2021 class already (possibly all full-rides): Kenneth Eiden IV (Bozeman-DE), Dylan Rollins (Missoula Sentinel-OL), Jace Klucewich (Frenchtown-ATH), Elijah Reynolds (Red Lodge-TE/DE), and Junior Bergen (Billings Senior-WR/DB). Based off Twitter activity, the Griz are in on all of them. Only public offer from the Griz is for Jace.

Griz are in on them but... (1) Reynolds has already committed to MSU, (2) if Rollins doesn’t go FBS he’ll likely go MSU like his brother, (3) Eiden I expect to go FBS or NDSU but between the Montana schools MSU is likely favored. Bergen is a wild card I think it’s even right now for him.

dayday said:
VimSince03 said:
granitegriz said:

Bobcats have offered five kids in the 2021 class already (possibly all full-rides): Kenneth Eiden IV (Bozeman-DE), Dylan Rollins (Missoula Sentinel-OL), Jace Klucewich (Frenchtown-ATH), Elijah Reynolds (Red Lodge-TE/DE), and Junior Bergen (Billings Senior-WR/DB). Based off Twitter activity, the Griz are in on all of them. Only public offer from the Griz is for Jace.

Griz are in on them but... (1) Reynolds has already committed to MSU, (2) if Rollins doesn’t go FBS he’ll likely go MSU like his brother, (3) Eiden I expect to go FBS or NDSU but between the Montana schools MSU is likely favored. Bergen is a wild card I think it’s even right now for him.

I’d have to argue about Bergen as he was at almost all the cats home games

VimSince03 said:
granitegriz said:

Griz are barely recruiting Junior Bergen. Don't think he has much of an offer from UM, if he has any at all.

Kenneth Eiden is easily the best prospect in this class and would have been last year too, that includes Rostad and Lee. Eiden is one of the best EDGE players I've ever watched in MT high school football.

Back