• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Offer Jace Klucewich transferring to Sentinel

braves84 said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.hudl.com/profile/8606752&ved=2ahUKEwjH3cqP1KLnAhVFXM0KHSKABR0QFjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3VwNWRfFEhWOiQZe_0Wr9y&cshid=1580089827785
Watching his highlites everything about this kid says wow!!!
I'm surprised a mwc team hasn't come knocking. I wonder what position he plays in college, looks likes he's a hitter in the secondary, and very explosive on offense, a threat to take it to the house every time. Just watch him run.
If he goes to Montana you guys have a very special talent coming in.

One word - ATHLETE !!!

kemajic said:
dayday said:
kemajic said:
astutegriz said:
A few years ago? They may have more out-of-district kids on their teams than in-district. Their second leading scorer led Big Sky in scoring last year (and almost the state). That said, I don't oppose this. It seems to me it is in the kids' best interest to allow this.
How about the interests of the in-district kids that get displaced?

They don’t get displaced. They still get to go to school if they are not good enough to beat a kid transferring in that’s life. I think it’s soft to say kids are being displaced. They can go compete and be a team player and if it’s really a big issue they can always transfer themselves.
If that lame argument makes you feel fine. It's the displaced player's parents that are paying the taxes to support the district.

Isn't the "displaced" kid still going to go to school in the district that his parents pay taxes to? :? :?

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
dayday said:
kemajic said:
How about the interests of the in-district kids that get displaced?

They don’t get displaced. They still get to go to school if they are not good enough to beat a kid transferring in that’s life. I think it’s soft to say kids are being displaced. They can go compete and be a team player and if it’s really a big issue they can always transfer themselves.
If that lame argument makes you feel fine. It's the displaced player's parents that are paying the taxes to support the district.

Isn't the "displaced" kid still going to go to school in the district that his parents pay taxes to? :? :?

Correct

garizzalies said:
I had to double check those receiving stats and they appear correct.
Kid was averaging 28yds/catch and only had 20 receptions?!?
He was 6th in class A for receiving yards but had 13 less receptions then the WR in the 13th spot.
WITLF? I must be missing something. How does the Frenchtown coach sleep at night? Seriously. Even if he’s running the boobcat offense with a boobcat QB, you still gotta get more passes to this kid somehow

You are missing something. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself; read my player statistics on page 7 of the Montana recruits thread.

Jace was a SB, not WR. So in addition to his 560 rec yards and 8 TDs on 20 catches ...Jace Klucewich ran for an additional 862 yards and 17 TDs from the LOS.

Small kid, but has JLM speed, quickness and toughness.

Good Big Sky Conf type player.

I would be very surprised if MWC offered.

MWC never offered JLM.

Jace and Jerry have near identicle PR speed (very, very good, but not elite).

Jerry 11.07
Jace 11.06

(with 2 track seasons to try and improve for Jace)

I'd love for the Griz to land Jace. He will be facing faster competition in AA than he did in A, but he will still be great!! Stud.

IntuitiveGriz said:
garizzalies said:
He was 6th in class A for receiving yards but had 13 less receptions then the WR in the 13th spot.
WITLF? I must be missing something. How does the Frenchtown coach sleep at night? Seriously. Even if he’s running the boobcat offense with a boobcat QB, you still gotta get more passes to this kid somehow

You are missing something. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself; read my player statistics on page 7 of the Montana recruits thread.

Jace was a SB, not WR. So in addition to his 560 rec yards and 8 TDs on 20 catches ...Jace Klucewich ran for an additional 862 yards and 17 TDs from the LOS.

I like Jace a lot, but I'm going to suggest we pump the brakes on Jace being as quick as JLM. As fast? Probably. As tough? Maybe. But very few who ever donned maroon and silver have been as quick. JLM routinely put FCS defenders on their asses, and made legendary moves that caused him to justifiably be known as 'Mr. Electricity'.

Would love it if Jace becomes a Griz and the second coming of JLM, just not sure that's quite as true a fit as you've indicated. Would love to be proven wrong; that would take time and a lot of college production and 'wow' factor from Jace to happen.

IntuitiveGriz said:
garizzalies said:

No, you are missing something—the point. Do yourself a favor and look at the big picture. I know all about his rushing yards and carries and why he transferred. Is that what you think—that he wanted to have more carries than receptions? Or that that is the best way to utilize him?
I assume Frenchtown is a good program that likes to run the ball. Great. But not a good fit for this kid. FFS, only 20 receptions!?! While he’s averaging 28/catch!?!
Like I said, even if they’re running the College of Bozeman Triple Option, you gotta find a way to get him more passes and not just jet sweeps behind the LOS. He best in space! He should have gotten more passes, regardless of his position. Not to appease him—to win!

Latest posts

Back