• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Football 19 Signed: (3) 2021 Offers

DuCharme said:
This fall, we’ll have 5 qb’s in camp.
1 sr.
2 sophs.
1 rs freshman.
1 true freshman.

And none of them will be good enough for some of the posters here.

Love all of our QBs,

I do think Graves will play other position(s).

I don't think Kris Brown gets enough love on here. Seen him live, he's for real. Led Bozeman (large powerhouse program) to an undefeated Class AA regular season, 499 rushing yards, 5 rushing touchdowns, 2,843 passing yards and 31 passing touchdowns as a senior. Griz coaches are excited about him.

https://twitter.com/jadenMjones3/status/1219761287938183168 Another 2021 QB offer 🤔🤔 This is Xavier Williams and Aaron Fontes QB.

I'm sure Payton would update the 1st post with this offer, but he's struggling to find this sub-forum.

AZGrizFan said:
I'm sure Payton would update the 1st post with this offer, but he's struggling to find this sub-forum.

Hopefully he isn't pissed off enough to say go f..k yourselves and stops doing what he does. I wouldn't blame him if he did.....

AZGrizFan said:

Does the phrase "killing the golden goose" mean anything to you?

cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:

For those of us who truly appreciate what Payton does, I truly hope this does not happen.

cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:

My post was pure sarcasm. I love the sub forum and love having the info segregated where its easy to find without sifting through the bullshit on the main forum.

Then I would think twice about being such an ass because if I were Peyton I would be considering giving a big FU to people that don't appreciate him and in fact slight him. Nobody works harder and receives less credit.

AZGrizFan said:
cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:

My post was pure sarcasm. I love the sub forum and love having the info segregated where its easy to find without sifting through the bullshit on the main forum.

I don't remember you standing up for the recruiting forum although I could be mistaken.

cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:
cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:

I don't remember you standing up for the recruiting forum although I could be mistaken.

I had not seen you recent post in the other forum. I withdraw the comment and apologize.

cclarkblues said:
Then I would think twice about being such an ass because if I were Peyton I would be considering giving a big FU to people that don't appreciate him and in fact slight him. Nobody works harder and receives less credit.

Well, to stop being an ass? Now that's another thing altogether.... :oops: :oops:

AZGrizFan said:
cclarkblues said:

Well, to stop being an ass? Now that's another thing altogether.... :oops: :oops:

:D Difficulty is right up there with telling ourselves we are going to lose that 20 lbs. after the first of the year.

AZGrizFan said:
cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:

AMEN AZ! I can't echo these comments enough! I love the sub forum so I can read what I came for quickly and not deal with the 90% back and forth trash I'm not interested in.

THANK YOU PAYTON!!!!!!

04GRIZPHARMER said:
AZGrizFan said:

AMEN AZ! I can't echo these comments enough! I love the sub forum so I can read what I came for quickly and not deal with the 90% back and forth trash I'm not interested in.

THANK YOU PAYTON!!!!!!
++++++

04GRIZPHARMER said:
AZGrizFan said:
cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:

THANK YOU PAYTON!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I like the way it is. I always go to this forum first this time of year but I would adjust if needed. Either way, Payton rocks!

Back