• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2020 Football Recruiting: 15 Verbals & 20 Offers

My point is that the only recruit news relevant to the griz and our fans are the recruits that are committed to the griz and not to those who choose to go elsewhere. I and I am sure many griz fans could give a sh** less where some other recruits commit. It is also a let down to log on the recruiting central to find out that we were going to have good news about a griz commit only to learn that the commit was to another team. Who needs that!!!

mtgogrzz2 said:
My point is that the only recruit news relevant to the griz and our fans are the recruits that are committed to the griz and not to those who choose to go elsewhere. I and I am sure many griz fans could give a sh** less where some other recruits commit. It is also a let down to log on the recruiting central to find out that we were going to have good news about a griz commit only to learn that the commit was to another team. Who needs that!!!

Recruiting is much like the game on the field. You win some, you lose some. Sometimes you pull the upset and get a big time recruit and sometimes you lose one at the last second. It makes it exciting for some of us. Sometimes it's fun to keep track of the ones that get away to see if they develop into a star or flame out.

If you can't handle that I suggest you log out until December 18 when they sign.

If you think it is fun to learn that a recruit has committed to another team then I suggest you find another form of entertainment and then you can log out until until December 18 and really get your jollies.

mtgogrzz2 said:
If you think it is fun to learn that a recruit has committed to another team then I suggest you find another form of entertainment and then you can log out until until December 18 and really get your jollies.

The recruiting board needs to be updated. If you don’t then there is always a fan on this board that asks what happened to that one guy we offered. If you don’t like it you don’t have to go to this forum. I don’t see why you are making this a big issue. It has been done like this on here for years.

You do understand that we only put in the list players that have been verified by recruiting sites and personal Twitter posts those that have been offered by the Griz. When they choose somewhere else we move them to the list on the bottom and post the info so that everyone knows where they went. If I simply deleted their name it would be confusing

We have been doing it this way for ten plus years and you are the first one that has posted a complaint. We are not going to change this practice, so if you don’t like it I suggest you find your recruiting info somewhere else

Paytonlives said:
You do understand that we only put in the list players that have been verified by recruiting sites and personal Twitter posts those that have been offered by the Griz. When they choose somewhere else we move them to the list on the bottom and post the info so that everyone knows where they went. If I simply deleted their name it would be confusing

We have been doing it this way for ten plus years and you are the first one that has posted a complaint. We are not going to change this practice, so if you don’t like it I suggest you find your recruiting info somewhere else

:clap: :thumb:

mtgogrzz2 said:
F##k the recruiting board and all the recruits we do not get. We should only be interested in the ones we do get!!!

Seems like a pleasant fella....

1972 said:
Paytonlives said:

:clap: :thumb:

keep doing what you have been doing Payton and dayday.......this guy needs to chill.....I would bet 99% people like the way you do this and are very interested in ALL aspects of recruiting that you post.....geez

mtgogrzz2 said:

I suggest that if you get all bent out of shape over this thread, that you just not visit anymore.

Ossello is a hell of an athletic family out of Butte, America. His brother or cousin played lacrosse at Nortre Dame (Nick Ossello) and Nicks sister played at Duke! I don’t know a lot about Guido but I’ll ask around.

Guido is big at 6’3 195 lbs. He played LB and WR for the Maroons. Was 1st team all state as WR and All Conf as a LB

HookedonGriz said:
Ossello is a hell of an athletic family out of Butte, America. His brother or cousin played lacrosse at Nortre Dame (Nick Ossello) and Nicks sister played at Duke! I don’t know a lot about Guido but I’ll ask around.

Guido is big at 6’3 195 lbs. He played LB and WR for the Maroons. Was 1st team all state as WR and All Conf as a LB

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2016/07/08/nick-ossello-denver-outlaws-notre-dame/amp/

Nick almost transferred to Montana under Stitt but ended up staying at ND.

“ Ossello originally planned to transfer to Montana and play his fifth athletic season for coach Bob Stitt, who previously was at the Colorado School of Mines. But Eilers learned about Ossello’s desire to play football and told him he should remain in South Bend to do that.

“I kind of had some decent playing time available at Montana if I went that route. I would have had more prevalent role at Montana,” Ossello said. “But how many kids get to say they suited up for the Irish? That’s something not a lot of people can say and something I’m very, very proud of and very glad I took that chance and very glad that Coach Eilers gave me that chance.”“

Griztrain said:
HookedonGriz said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.denverpost.com/2016/07/08/nick-ossello-denver-outlaws-notre-dame/amp/

Nick almost transferred to Montana under Stitt but ended up staying at ND.

“ Ossello originally planned to transfer to Montana and play his fifth athletic season for coach Bob Stitt, who previously was at the Colorado School of Mines. But Eilers learned about Ossello’s desire to play football and told him he should remain in South Bend to do that.

“I kind of had some decent playing time available at Montana if I went that route. I would have had more prevalent role at Montana,” Ossello said. “But how many kids get to say they suited up for the Irish? That’s something not a lot of people can say and something I’m very, very proud of and very glad I took that chance and very glad that Coach Eilers gave me that chance.”“

That is so cool and something I was not aware of. Thank you for sharing

Arizona offers Jaylen Clark

https://247sports.com/Article/New-Pac-12-offer-could-be-game-changer-for-ATH-Jaylen-Clark-140218312/

grizfan1984 said:
https://twitter.com/WhoNumber26/status/1204901790908657672

Interesting offer. Went to high school in Florida - was #30 ranked inside linebacker by 247 sports senior year and as senior was offered by: Colorado State, Indiana, Southern Miss, App State, Toledo....goes to Bowling Green for a year and then transfers to JUCO in Iowa this year. Would be a redshirt sophomore next year I believe.

I.M.O.#90-C.C. said:
grizfan1984 said:
https://twitter.com/WhoNumber26/status/1204901790908657672

Interesting offer. Went to high school in Florida #30 ranked inside linebacker by 247 sports senior year and was offered by: Colorado State, Indiana, Southern Miss, Toledo....goes to Bowling Green for a year and then transfers to JUCO in Iowa this year. Would be a redshirt sophomore next year I believe.

Only other offer I see we have to compete with is UAB and they offered in September and he has yet to commit 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back