• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2013 Griz Football Class Signed (24)

grizfan1984 said:
They said in the missoulian article that we would have a greyshirt? would that be Husar or maybe it will be Morales? also no mention of Landes?

walk-ons may not be listed if they have not been accepted by UM as of yet.

Good see him now. And it says this is a wrap for today. No Morales, Landes, Husar or Curtis White? By the way Payton Pascarella signed with San Diego and Akeem Roller to Western Iowa.

grizfan1984 said:
Good see him now. And it says this is a wrap for today. No Morales, Landes, Husar or Curtis White? By the way Payton Pascarella signed with San Diego and Akeem Roller to Western Iowa.
Can someone explain akeem rollers decision. Dude had FBS offers and chooses a community college (essentially)

AZGrizFan said:
grizfan1984 said:
Can someone explain akeem rollers decision. Dude had FBS offers and chooses a community college (essentially)

My guess, Akeem is the only one that can explain the decision.

AZGrizFan said:
grizfan1984 said:

If i had to hazzard a guess my guess that his offers didn't come through, or probably something in his academic transcript made it difficult for schools to commit a scholarship offer to. But that is only speculation, pure speculation.

grizfan1984 said:

I would guess that Morales and Landes have not been officially accepted by UM. Not sure why no mention of Husar surprises you. As for White, not sure. I do believe he is enrolled at UM, but not sure why no mention, unless it still has to do with medical clearance.

grizfan1984 said:
Ari morales put on facebook that signing day is at 1:00 pm so maybe we will see Landes and Morales by then?

Probably a ceremonial thing since John Nguyen has already sent his LOI to UM and Ari, being a walk-on will not actually sign a LOI.

AZGrizFan said:
grizfan1984 said:

Looks like UDub lost a solid verbal, a 3 star DE, to Western Iowa also.

Congratulations to the coaching staff on this recruiting class. I am excited by the potential in this class.

Mick is quoted in the Missoulian that "... we have a grey shirt and a walk on in there". Does anyone know what that means? Are these players that are in school and the grey shirt enrolled this winter and the walk-on participated last fall and earned some help? OR are they new players who who would grey shirt next winter semester and another unnamed walk on for next year?

Also can a coach name a grey shirt unless he is in school? I didn't think so but I really don't know.

Just curious!!!!!

I assume this is Ralston on right, and Strahm 2nd from left, decked out in Griz gear?

250666_10151233721371548_1514869031_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11679087&l=7e76be3a68&id=320370946547

Griz1 said:
Congratulations to the coaching staff on this recruiting class. I am excited by the potential in this class.

Mick is quoted in the Missoulian that "... we have a grey shirt and a walk on in there". Does anyone know what that means? Are these players that are in school and the grey shirt enrolled this winter and the walk-on participated last fall and earned some help? OR are they new players who who would grey shirt next winter semester and another unnamed walk on for next year?

Also can a coach name a grey shirt unless he is in school? I didn't think so but I really don't know.

Just curious!!!!!

I think John Cahill was announced on signing day, though he was a greyshirt with some serious injuries to recover from. The Great Falls QB recruited by Joe Glen was a greyshirt announcement who didn't work out under Hauck and transferred to Western.

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020613aaz.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back