• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#1 NDSU upset 38-14

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
It’s tough to see an up and coming program like UNDSU stumble after their break-out season of 2019.

I think things changed for them when they had to adjust the institutional-level doping scheme from doping to not doping. Talk about mixed messaging...

It’s really counter intuitive, you would think if the coaches and alumni were spending less time trying to get the student athletes hooked on performance enhancing drugs that they would have more time coaching them up. It’s just a mystery.

SaskGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I think things changed for them when they had to adjust the institutional-level doping scheme from doping to not doping. Talk about mixed messaging...
You are a legend! Lots of guys hunt Bison with large calibre, you go in with needles. Brilliant! And mad props.

+1

Didn’t see the game but wow what a lopsided score. I didn’t realize that Lance left early for the draft.. well for all the folks in Lard land at least the State of North Dakota still has an undefeated college football team this spring and they aren’t in Fargo, but instead Grand Forks. Saw some of their first spring game and North Dakota (No Mascot still?) is looking decent (44-21 W vs Southern Illinois in their first spring matchup). Their defense can fly and hit hard. Will be interesting to see how they match up with the rest of the MVFC for rest the spring, March 20th just became much more interesting.

alabamagrizzly said:
South Dakota(not state) and Missouri St sitting atop the MVC standings. This is going to be a strange (spring) season.

Und beat south Dakota state 28-17 Saturday, they sit on top of the mvfc at 2-0, than its south Dakota and missouri state tied for 2nd both at 1-0.

Cowboys84 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
South Dakota(not state) and Missouri St sitting atop the MVC standings. This is going to be a strange (spring) season.

Und beat south Dakota state 28-17 Saturday, they sit on top of the mvfc at 2-0, than its south Dakota and missouri state tied for 2nd both at 1-0.

You are correct. I was checking the cbs sports app who still has them listed as an independent.

The GRIZ are the last team to hand ndsu a regular season non-conf loss, which was in 2015.

Krappy Kitties have beaten ndsu 100 times though.

Back