• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1 and 43

Who was acting like a bigger D-bag on the sidelines this week: pertino or Choach?

Both were completely classless and embarrassing. How can their fans sit back and allow the crap?

garizzalies said:
Who was acting like a bigger D-bag on the sidelines this week: pertino or Choach?

Both were completely classless and embarrassing. How can their fans sit back and allow the crap?

I actually thought Choach was worse, his body language is disturbing to say the least. I don't know if he understands how this affects the asst coaches and players. Can't be fun to work or play for him.

Filthy McGrizzly said:
Keep CPP forever. Automatic W for most teams. What an embarrassment. They will stay in the cellar until they make a coaching move.
I agree. Why would anyone want Idaho to improve? I like them right where they are.

PlayerRep said:
There are some good Petrino’s too.

"Are you a good Petrino or a bad Petrino?"
"I'm not a Petrino at all. My name is Dorothy Gale, and I'm from Kansas."
Was just watching Wizard of Oz with my kid.

1972 said:
garizzalies said:

I actually thought Choach was worse, his body language is disturbing to say the least. I don't know if he understands how this affects the asst coaches and players. Can't be fun to work or play for him.
I agree. UI was playing a good team. The Bubs were playing a shitty one. Not proportionate at all.
I think Choach is bipolar. Seriously. And it’s not just the crazy eyes and crooked grin.
It’s so funny how Bubcat fans are always saying how RSBV just needs a little confidence and he will develop into a good QB. Really? The revolving door at every camp and the short leash on every snap isn’t helping?
What he probably needs is Choach to spit in his face more often.
For instance, true to Bubcat form, they asked their QB to be their punter. Why? Because Bubcats.
Well of course he shanks it, so Choach goes beyond bonkers on him. And wouldn’t you know it, the next play he throws a pic-6 and gets replaced by the LB’er.
Here’s another example of Choach acting all bipolar. He calls a play where the LB throws a TD to some defensive lineman. Understandingly, the DT gets too excited and flagged for excessive celebration. Most people would brush it off as not good but certainly not the end of the game. But oh no, not Choach. It seemed like the right side of Choaches’s body was celebrating the TD while the left side was going absolutely bonkers again. I thought he was having a stroke, but figured he’s still got a few other dispensable organs remaining, so he’s likely saving the big one for when they get #neveragained again.

MsMaroon said:
According to Riley Corcoran, that is Coach Petrino's record when his team is behind at the half. :shock:

1 win. 43 losses. Even for them, that seems astonishing.

Love how the AND # continues to change. :thumb: :lol: :clap:

You’re just f$&king with us. Aren’t you AoD?

1972 said:
garizzalies said:

I obviously changed the channel for the Griz kickoff, but Choach was acting like toddler with jowls in the early going. Can you imagine being a player, down at the half, gotta change things up, looking for some direction, and Choach is the guy giving the speech in the locker room? Puke.

garizzalies said:
1972 said:
garizzalies said:

I agree. UI was playing a good team. The Bubs were playing a shitty one. Not proportionate at all.
I think Choach is bipolar. Seriously. And it’s not just the crazy eyes and crooked grin.
It’s so funny how Bubcat fans are always saying how RSBV just needs a little confidence and he will develop into a good QB. Really? The revolving door at every camp and the short leash on every snap isn’t helping?
For instance, true to Bubcat form, they asked their QB to be their punter. Why? Because Bubcats.
Well of course he shanks it, so Choach goes beyond bonkers on him. And wouldn’t you know it, the next play he throws a pic-6 and gets replaced by the LB’er.
Here’s another example of Choach acting all bipolar. He calls a play where the LB throws a TD to some defensive lineman. Understandingly, the DT gets too excited and flagged for excessive celebration. Most people would brush it off as not good but certainly not the end of the game. But oh no, not Choach. It seemed like the right side of Choaches’s body was celebrating the TD while the left side was going absolutely bonkers again. I thought he was having a stroke, but figured he’s still got a few other dispensable organs remaining, so he’s likely saving the big one for when they get #neveragained again.

That D-lineman TD was very telling. Choach tried going crazy on the kid, and the kid walked straight by without a glance in Choach's direction. It was an obvious "fuck you" move. I honestly feel bad for the players. They deserve a head coach who deserves respect. I don't mean to say Choach shouldn't be on the staff; I think he's probably pretty good as a DB coach or something. But I think it's become rather apparent that he's not a head coach.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
1972 said:
garizzalies said:

That D-lineman TD was very telling. Choach tried going crazy on the kid, and the kid walked straight by without a glance in Choach's direction. It was an obvious "f*** you" move. I honestly feel bad for the players. They deserve a head coach who deserves respect. I don't mean to say Choach shouldn't be on the staff; I think he's probably pretty good as a DB coach or something. But I think it's become rather apparent that he's not a head coach.

Don't know if he's lost the locker room, or not, but obviously he's lost some of his players. Curious how many players leave after this year. That can't be fun playing for a coach like him.

There's an old saying, when things are going good, everyone is happy. When things start going the other way is when you find out whats really inside of someone.

garizzalies said:
It’s so funny how Bubcat fans are always saying how RSBV just needs a little confidence and he will develop into a good QB.

Man, I simply have GOT to hang out with these Cat fans you always find. We could really use them right now because I'm hard-pressed finding ANYONE saying anything remotely like that about the kid. Exact opposite from what I've read and heard.

Send them my way because in regards to the QB position we can use that kind of positive attitude!

ilovethecats said:
garizzalies said:
It’s so funny how Bubcat fans are always saying how RSBV just needs a little confidence and he will develop into a good QB.

Man, I simply have GOT to hang out with these Cat fans you always find. We could really use them right now because I'm hard-pressed finding ANYONE saying anything remotely like that about the kid. Exact opposite from what I've read and heard.

Send them my way because in regards to the QB position we can use that kind of positive attitude!

I wish we could have got him (but he probably saw a better opportunity with the Cats given Rostad's commitment), but you've actually got a really good quarterback prospect coming in next year (I wouldn't be surprised to see him start his freshman year because he's better than anyone currently on the roster)...however, the word is that they plan on making him the right guard.

garizzalies said:

They're used to it; ever see Fish at work?

1972 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
1972 said:

That D-lineman TD was very telling. Choach tried going crazy on the kid, and the kid walked straight by without a glance in Choach's direction. It was an obvious "f*** you" move. I honestly feel bad for the players. They deserve a head coach who deserves respect. I don't mean to say Choach shouldn't be on the staff; I think he's probably pretty good as a DB coach or something. But I think it's become rather apparent that he's not a head coach.

Don't know if he's lost the locker room, or not, but obviously he's lost some of his players. Curious how many players leave after this year. That can't be fun playing for a coach like him.

There's an old saying, when things are going good, everyone is happy. When things start going the other way is when you find out whats really inside of someone.

:lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
1972 said:
garizzalies said:

Exactly. I was thinking maybe the strength coach or nutritionist but he’s clearly got too big of #moobs. Maybe a team travel planner? They’re always complaining about how they’re the only team that has to travel or the plane is delayed

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
1972 said:

Exactly. I was thinking maybe the strength coach or nutritionist but he’s clearly got too big of #moobs. Maybe a team travel planner? They’re always complaining about how they’re the only team that has to travel or the plane is delayed

Very good point. It seems like MSU has never had a smooth road trip. “Well, we had to put gas in the bus. Why does this always happen to us?”

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
1972 said:

It's going to be interesting to see how the cat fans respond to two loses to end the season and just who Choach chooses to blame for those loses.

Ursa Major said:
garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

It's going to be interesting to see how the cat fans respond to two loses to end the season and just who Choach chooses to blame for those loses.

I'm thinking pluto.

Of course, that may well be deserved.

Back