• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Next coach.

MTGRIZ12

DONOR
If and hopefully when they replace BH and the sooner the better (take Haslam with). Who would they go after?

Does bobby save his job firing Pease? Germer? This offense is pathetic. The coaches are over their heads and RTD and the AD are dragging this program down. We probably don’t win again especially with this offense.

Feel free to attack but if you defend this coach you are the problem. He’s had long enough and is running out of excuses.

F u c k I n g Haslam…we found this young kid coaching at Portland state with strong ties to the program.

HelenaHandBasket said:
grizfan406 said:
I'm on the record, I want ferris states head coach.

Personally, I don't think he is really interested, but I would be a no.

His comment made him the flavor of the month. No thanks. Grab a rising talent from the assistant coaches in the Big Sky or Missouri Valley conferences. They know the landscape and what it takes to win at this level.

mtgriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

His comment made him the flavor of the month. No thanks. Grab a rising talent from the assistant coaches in the Big Sky or Missouri Valley conferences. They know the landscape and what it takes to win at this level.

I'd try to go into the MWC for a Coordinator, it worked for the Kittens it could work for us.

mtgriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Grabbing a NDSU guy seems like a good move lately. We probably need someone who can fly fish with the boosters tho so would never happen.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
mtgriz said:

Grabbing a NDSU guy seems like a good move lately. We probably need someone who can fly fish with the boosters tho so would never happen.

What NDSU guys do you suggest?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
mtgriz said:

What NDSU guys do you suggest?

I said it during the game thread, but this was Bobby’s “UNC” game. That’s where Stitt lost me. This is where Bobby lost a SHIT load of supporters.

His days (and his staff’s) and Haslam’s are numbered at this point. And rightly so.

We are in desperate need of PR to come on here and make some sense of this. Rub our tummies and tell us it's going to be ok. Convince us that NAU is actually a really good team. We need him to reassure us that Hauck and Pease are the best coaches in the conference.

AZGrizFan said:
I said it during the game thread, but this was Bobby’s “UNC” game. That’s where Stitt lost me. This is where Bobby lost a poop load of supporters.

His days (and his staff’s) and Haslam’s are numbered at this point. And rightly so.

I hope you’re right. The amount of support this program has deserves a much better product. This iteration of hauck has run its course. Haslam should go too. The athletic department outside of soccer and maybe volleyball is all down, and those are all haslam coaches

Feels like a pipe dream but I’d love to hire Washington Offensive Coordinator Ryan Grubb. He’s done a tremendous job at UW and Fresno State before that as their OC. He’s also been a QB and OL coach in his career. I’m sure with the year UW is having he’ll be in line for an FBS job so it’s very unlikely.

Or Bobby could right the ship and get this team back on track and he can turn our season and not find himself in this position, but I’m skeptical

Griz til I die said:
Feels like a pipe dream but I’d love to hire Washington Offensive Coordinator Ryan Grubb. He’s done a tremendous job at UW and Fresno State before that as their OC. He’s also been a QB and OL coach in his career. I’m sure with the year UW is having he’ll be in line for an FBS job so it’s very unlikely.

Not even sure that is a pipe dream.

Griz til I die said:

Or Bobby could right the ship and get this team back on track and he can turn our season and not find himself in this position, but I’m skeptical

He would be a home run hire but good luck being able to afford him. And 3 out of 4 weeks of garbage play calling, garbage execution and frankly just garbage offense I have 0 hope we make the playoffs as long as Pease, Rosey ex. are still around making decisions and by extension Bobby. As many have said this was Hauks UNC game, all confidence/support gone.

Ut-Grizfan said:
Griz til I die said:

He would be a home run hire but good luck being able to afford him. And 3 out of 4 weeks of garbage play calling, garbage execution and frankly just garbage offense I have 0 hope we make the playoffs as long as Pease, Rosey ex. are still around making decisions and by extension Bobby. As many have said this was Hauks UNC game, all confidence/support gone.
Grubb almost went to Bama last offseason. Grubb will be a HC at a P5 soon. I’d be happy with Chuck Morrell, he has the MT experience and the experience with a top tier P5 HC is huge.

brewskis said:
Ut-Grizfan said:
Grubb almost went to Bama last offseason. Grubb will be a HC at a P5 soon. I’d be happy with Chuck Morrell, he has the MT experience and the experience with a top tier P5 HC is huge.

If he brought the Husky offensive scheme along with someone capable of running it as an OC I'd be all for it.

AZGrizFan said:
I said it during the game thread, but this was Bobby’s “UNC” game. That’s where Stitt lost me. This is where Bobby lost a poop load of supporters.

I’m with you. I was iffy before the game, even told a friend this morning that if we don’t blow these guys out I’m done. I’ll still support the kids but not the guys in charge.

Back