• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good Coaches

BillingsMafia

After watching several playoff games it is simply obvious that good coaches win with backup quarterbacks poor ones don't. Its the litmus test.

BillingsMafia said:
After watching several playoff games it is simply obvious that good coaches win with backup quarterbacks poor ones don't. Its the litmus test.

John Harbaugh is a poor coach? Come on.

UncleRico said:
BillingsMafia said:

Did you watch that game? Ravens gave it to them. Harbaugh is a very good coach. Bengals just lucky.

All I’m saying is Tiger never got in a car crash when Bobby wasn’t the coach of the Griz. We didn’t have a global pandemic without Bobby as the coach. Three years ago, my daughter broker her leg, and just yesterday the keypad on my front door stopped working which forces me to use an old fashioned metal key like it’s 1998 or something. The coach of the Griz for both of those incidents? Bobby.

"Good teams and coaches always win when they have to play their backup QBs"

640px-Survivorship-bias.svg.png

CDAGRIZ said:
All I’m saying is Tiger never got in a car crash when Bobby wasn’t the coach of the Griz. We didn’t have a global pandemic without Bobby as the coach. Three years ago, my daughter broker her leg, and just yesterday the keypad on my front door stopped working which forces me to use an old fashioned metal key like it’s 1998 or something. The coach of the Griz for both of those incidents? Bobby.

😂😂😂😂😂

CDAGRIZ said:

Lol... might as well get used to it. This is the status quo here now and people are going to keep pointing out reality until the situation inevitably rectifies itself.

UncleRico said:
BillingsMafia said:

Based on many metrics he’s average at best.

BillingsMafia said:
UncleRico said:
Did you watch that game? Ravens gave it to them. Harbaugh is a very good coach. Bengals just lucky.

Losers are always looking for excuses like our qb was hurt or we only lost to good teams or wait for it “they were lucky.”

gotgame75 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Lol... might as well get used to it. This is the status quo here now and people are going to keep pointing out reality until the situation inevitably rectifies itself.

I know. Someday, maybe people will realize it's no coincidence that gas prices were lower when Glenn was the HC.

I can't believe John Harbaugh didn't simply recruit another QB who's just as good as Lamar Jackson. What a terrible coach.

CDAGRIZ said:

I’m not saying it’s coincidence. But I’m also not NOT saying it’s a coincidence. :twisted:

uptopgriz said:
BillingsMafia said:

Losers are always looking for excuses like our qb was hurt or we only lost to good teams or wait for it “they were lucky.”

Don’t forget - refs screwed us, tough schedule, wrong side of the bracket, we spent all week preparing for the wrong guy, Choate might not have called the timeout in time, etc.

Top level teams don’t make excuses when they lose, they just refocus on the things they can control and get better. Key difference between Vigen and Bobby.

poorgriz said:
uptopgriz said:

Don’t forget - refs screwed us, tough schedule, wrong side of the bracket, we spent all week preparing for the wrong guy, Choate might not have called the timeout in time, etc.

Top level teams don’t make excuses when they lose, they just refocus on the things they can control and get better. Key difference between Vigen and Bobby.

Key differences between Sixx and Bobby include: Bobby would never hire a DC like yours and then keep him on the payroll after what transpired. No condoned doping. No condoned attempted neck snaps. Absolute trash program that Sixx runs, and we get more proof of it as time goes on. Congrats.

Back