• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Another uniform thread

grizfanfb

Griz need to steal a page out of Eastern Michigan book and go all silver uniforms with just a highlight of Maroon. Pretty cool look imo.

SIzrXT7.jpg

After this years game in Bozeman I never want to see light on light again. Maroon up top or down below or both.

All black with maroon lettering bordered by silver with maroon and silver stripes and accents would look Sic!!

RainierGriz said:
I don’t really see a need for revision. I actually think what we have right now is pretty sharp.

Marcus-Welnel-chases-Eric-Barriere-scaled.jpeg

We can have more than one uniform. Believe it or not, college kids like to wear cool uniforms, and they are an undervalued recruiting tool here. It makes no sense for us to not have a variety of options. It’s an opportunity loss that should be avoided.

Boscoe said:
RainierGriz said:
I don’t really see a need for revision. I actually think what we have right now is pretty sharp.

Marcus-Welnel-chases-Eric-Barriere-scaled.jpeg

We can have more than one uniform. Believe it or not, college kids like to wear cool uniforms, and they are an undervalued recruiting tool here. It makes no sense for us to not have a variety of options. It’s an opportunity loss that should be avoided.

And somebody has to pay for or sponsor those
uniforms. Not every team has the budget that some of the FBS teams do. And our budget doesn’t sound like we can go on a spending spree from Kent’s latest comments and the fact that prices are going up around the stadium

Wolf777 said:
Boscoe said:

And somebody has to pay for or spins or those
uniforms. Not every team has the budget that some of the FBS teams do. And our budget doesn’t sound like we can go on a spending spree from Kent’s latest comments and the fact that prices are going up around the stadium

If high school programs can afford them, so can we.

Boscoe said:
Wolf777 said:
And somebody has to pay for or spins or those

Yeah and there are high school programs around the country that have permanent indoor practice facilities. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t take dollars to achieve it.

Wolf777 said:
Boscoe said:

Yeah and there are high school programs around the country that have permanent indoor practice facilities. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t take dollars to achieve it.

Cool. Cool. Cool. There’s also a lot of high school teams around the state with multiple uniform sets and they don’t have permanent indoor practice facilities. I think we should seek any advantage we can gain in recruiting

Boscoe said:
Wolf777 said:

Cool. Cool. Cool. There’s also a lot of high school teams around the state with multiple uniform sets and they don’t have permanent indoor practice facilities. I think we should seek any advantage we can gain in recruiting

Kids that pick a school because of uniforms = weak sauce

RainierGriz said:
Boscoe said:

We should use every tool at our disposal.

uofmman1122 said:
Bertram said:
Love the effort, but not sure I dig the all-silver look.

Love this look!
Anything we can do will help.

Personally I believe the griz brand has become very stale. The only ones that don't think so seem to be the boomers in the bunch. That should be everything you need to know. Trying to attract high school talent, not boomers reminiscing about their Glory Days.

Boscoe said:
RainierGriz said:

We should use every tool at our disposal.

Bosco is spot on here.
I believe RainerGriz is stuck in the 80s or 90s and trying to fight the inevitable.

Back