SELA board

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 20713
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

SELA board

Post by EverettGriz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 pm

So I registered on Sunday, but haven't been "approved" yet. Has anyone gotten in?

Seriously, people. It's a football fan board, not fucking Fort Knox.
Booze is the duct tape of life.

MontanaJack2006
Posts: 258
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Re: SELA board

Post by MontanaJack2006 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 pm

EverettGriz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 pm
So I registered on Sunday, but haven't been "approved" yet. Has anyone gotten in?

Seriously, people. It's a football fan board, not f***[*] Fort Knox.
I'd be interested to know what you picked for a username...?

Also, has anyone noticed there are 0 SELA (or SLU?) posters on egriz?

mtgrizfankb
Posts: 2781
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:05 pm

Re: SELA board

Post by mtgrizfankb » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:22 pm

EverettGriz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 pm
So I registered on Sunday, but haven't been "approved" yet. Has anyone gotten in?

Seriously, people. It's a football fan board, not f***[*] Fort Knox.
did you verify your email address? thats all the holdup usually is
Griz Nation. Loud Proud and Maroon.

MoMan
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Re: SELA board

Post by MoMan » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:23 pm

Attendance at the SELA v. Villanova game was only 4,173

User avatar
Buttegrizzle
eGriz Club
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: SELA board

Post by Buttegrizzle » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:34 pm

Maybe no one is there to approve your registration
Registration
Registration
Registration

(That’s the echo on the SELA board)
Fat people are harder to kidnap.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: SELA board

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Most don’t realize it, but Southeast Louisiana State is actually located in Mobile, Alabama. It’s like when you meet a lady in NYC, and she says she lives on the “lower, lower east side”, and she actually lives in Baltimore.

User avatar
jodcon
eGriz Club
Posts: 5793
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: SELA board

Post by jodcon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:41 pm

MontanaJack2006 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:16 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:11 pm
So I registered on Sunday, but haven't been "approved" yet. Has anyone gotten in?

Seriously, people. It's a football fan board, not f***[*] Fort Knox.
I'd be interested to know what you picked for a username...?
Probably EverettGriz, that was his mistake.

Should have used Growler or Wolfman...might have had a chance.

grzz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2552
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:55 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: SELA board

Post by grzz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:44 pm

Link?

kurtismichael
Posts: 2541
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Lolo

Re: SELA board

Post by kurtismichael » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 pm

grzz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:44 pm
Link?
I think they’ve preemptively banned all three members of the Griz Fan Pod for goonishness.
"Under promise and over deliver" ~ Rudy Giuliani

PlayerRep
Posts: 25215
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:06 am

Re: SELA board

Post by PlayerRep » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 pm

Buttegrizzle wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:34 pm
Maybe no one is there to approve your registration
Registration
Registration
Registration

(That’s the echo on the SELA board)
That was my thought too.

grzz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2552
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:55 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: SELA board

Post by grzz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 pm

kurtismichael wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 pm
grzz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:44 pm
Link?
I think they’ve preemptively banned all three members of the Griz Fan Pod for goonishness.
Really though, can we blame them?

User avatar
timjayko
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: SELA board

Post by timjayko » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:00 pm

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/slulionsden/
I was able to create a username in there.
"Drops wear down the stone. Not by strength... by constant falling."

Diesel
Posts: 1033
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Re: SELA board

Post by Diesel » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:01 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:24 pm
Most don’t realize it, but Southeast Louisiana State is actually located in Mobile, Alabama. It’s like when you meet a lady in NYC, and she says she lives on the “lower, lower east side”, and she actually lives in Baltimore.
So if the Lions are in Baltimore are the Mud Dogs in Virginia?

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: SELA board

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:02 pm

grzz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 pm
kurtismichael wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 pm
grzz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:44 pm
Link?
I think they’ve preemptively banned all three members of the Griz Fan Pod for goonishness.
Really though, can we blame them?
Not at all. I read their Terms and Conditions, and goons are strictly forbidden. It being true that the GFP leads all of College FB in goons per play with 3, it makes sense that you guys can’t post. Thoughts and prayers for you in these trying times.

royallion05
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: SELA board

Post by royallion05 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:03 pm

Hello all. I am the board administrator for the SLU board. There shouldn't be a need for logins to be approved. Not sure what the issue is. We do require registration but all are welcome. We've had a number of Griz fans register over the last couple of days.

grzz
eGriz Club
Posts: 2552
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 10:55 pm
Location: Missoula, MT

Re: SELA board

Post by grzz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:05 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:02 pm
grzz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 pm
kurtismichael wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 pm
grzz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:44 pm
Link?
I think they’ve preemptively banned all three members of the Griz Fan Pod for goonishness.
Really though, can we blame them?
Not at all. I read their Terms and Conditions, and goons are strictly forbidden. It being true that the GFP leads all of College FB in goons per play with 3, it makes sense that you guys can’t post. Thoughts and prayers for you in these trying times.
Jokes on them. I got in and said thank you. We are very polite people.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: SELA board

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Diesel wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:01 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:24 pm
Most don’t realize it, but Southeast Louisiana State is actually located in Mobile, Alabama. It’s like when you meet a lady in NYC, and she says she lives on the “lower, lower east side”, and she actually lives in Baltimore.
So if the Lions are in Baltimore are the Mud Dogs in Virginia?
Lions are in Mobile, Mud Dogs are in Key West.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: SELA board

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:06 pm

grzz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:05 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:02 pm
grzz wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:54 pm
kurtismichael wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:52 pm


I think they’ve preemptively banned all three members of the Griz Fan Pod for goonishness.
Really though, can we blame them?
Not at all. I read their Terms and Conditions, and goons are strictly forbidden. It being true that the GFP leads all of College FB in goons per play with 3, it makes sense that you guys can’t post. Thoughts and prayers for you in these trying times.
Jokes on them. I got in and said thank you. We are very polite people.
Sounds exactly like what a goon would say.

royallion05
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: SELA board

Post by royallion05 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:07 pm

Hello. I am the board administrator for the SLU board. Not sure what the issue is but there should not be a need for registration approval. We do require registration but all are welcome and we encourage you guys to drop by and visit. We've had a number of Griz fans register over the last few days. Looking forward to making the trip to Missoula this weekend.

User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 16908
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Re: SELA board

Post by CDAGRIZ » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:29 pm

royallion05 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:07 pm
Hello. I am the board administrator for the SLU board. Not sure what the issue is but there should not be a need for registration approval. We do require registration but all are welcome and we encourage you guys to drop by and visit. We've had a number of Griz fans register over the last few days. Looking forward to making the trip to Missoula this weekend.
Thanks, royallion. I just registered over on your board with no probs. Hope you enjoy your time in Missoula!

-HaunchLifter

Post Reply