Surprised everyone

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
yellowstone60

Surprised everyone

Post by yellowstone60 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:38 pm

I would say that very few called the outcome on this game, yes, many picked Griz to win, but not by this margin....I think that the GRIZ kittie game is gonna be a slaughter, Montana GRIZ style ! :thumb:
To those who have served; Thank you !

Kokanee

Re: Surprised everyone

Post by Kokanee » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:39 pm

I hope so, but Anderson is a stud.

kemajic
eGriz Club

Post by kemajic » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Kokanee wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:39 pm
Put Buss on him as a spy.
"I woke up still not dead again today." - Willie Nelson

signedbewildered
eGriz Club

Post by signedbewildered » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:41 pm

yellowstone60 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:38 pm
I would say that very few called the outcome on this game, yes, many picked Griz to win, but not by this margin....I think that the GRIZ kittie game is gonna be a slaughter, Montana GRIZ style ! :thumb:
Don't be so sure about that.

yellowstone60

Post by yellowstone60 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:43 pm

signedbewildered wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:41 pm
yellowstone60 wrote:
I am MORE than sure, Bank on it !
To those who have served; Thank you !

grizaremoregooder

Post by grizaremoregooder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:56 pm

kemajic wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:40 pm
Kokanee wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:39 pm
Put Buss on him as a spy.
and a saftey on the opposite side

ilovethecats

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:46 am

yellowstone60 wrote:
:lol:

Copper Griz

Post by Copper Griz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:57 am

yellowstone60 wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:43 pm
signedbewildered wrote:
yellowstone60 wrote:
I hope you are right and I think the Griz get a win at home. Anderson is a beast. No question about it, but this will three years in a row that the Cats are very one dimensional. I am confident we will see better defensive schemes by the Griz. Really the game comes down to giving Sneed some time. If he gets it he has the receivers to do some damage. Once again this game comes down to the trenches. It will be interesting for sure and I bet there is no walking/trotting out of the tunnel this year.
Everyone thinks trolls live under a bridge. They don't, they live in their Mom's basement.

Dillon

Post by Dillon » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:15 am

They run - we pass. Should be interesting!

Catsrgrood

Post by Catsrgrood » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:40 am

Copper Griz wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:57 am
yellowstone60 wrote:
signedbewildered wrote:
yellowstone60 wrote:
I hope you are right and I think the Griz get a win at home. Anderson is a beast. No question about it, but this will three years in a row that the Cats are very one dimensional. I am confident we will see better defensive schemes by the Griz. Really the game comes down to giving Sneed some time. If he gets it he has the receivers to do some damage. Once again this game comes down to the trenches. It will be interesting for sure and I bet there is no walking/trotting out of the tunnel this year.
The game will be interesting for sure. I don’t see a blowout happening either way. I never predict a winner on this one because it’s such a 50/50 game.
To your point about making sure Sneed has time to get it to the receivers, that will be a really interesting matchup to watch.
The strength of the Cats D is undoubtedly their D-line and the weakness to the Griz offense undoubtedly has to be their O-line. The Cats secondary is as good as it’s been in years too, so I think they’ll stick with the receivers pretty well. The weakness is the LB’s and they’ve been susceptible to big plays on the outside all year, a la JLM. So that’s where I’m really hoping the Cats have a plan.

timjayko

Post by timjayko » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:50 am

Watch for Gabe Sulser in open spaces, catch run score and sad cat faces.
"Drops wear down the stone. Not by strength... by constant falling."

bigkid
eGriz Club

Post by bigkid » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:52 am

Defensive coordinators message:
tye traitorick.....don’t let number 11 beat us. Pressure
Baer................don’t let number 15 beat us. Buss and either Miller or Alexander.

mtgrizrule

Post by mtgrizrule » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:18 am

Catsrgrood wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:40 am
Copper Griz wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:57 am
yellowstone60 wrote:
signedbewildered wrote:

The game will be interesting for sure. I don’t see a blowout happening either way. I never predict a winner on this one because it’s such a 50/50 game.
To your point about making sure Sneed has time to get it to the receivers, that will be a really interesting matchup to watch.
The strength of the Cats D is undoubtedly their D-line and the weakness to the Griz offense undoubtedly has to be their O-line. The Cats secondary is as good as it’s been in years too, so I think they’ll stick with the receivers pretty well. The weakness is the LB’s and they’ve been susceptible to big plays on the outside all year, a la JLM. So that’s where I’m really hoping the Cats have a plan.
I would definitely run Akem and Toure out of the slot some as well. That leaves the Cats the choice of moving a LB or Safety outside on JLM or Sulser, or sticking with either of the 2 (Akem/Toure) in the slot. Either way, that is a matchup nightmare for the Cats. Also sprinkle in a lot of 3 TE sets to improve our run blocking and test the Cat LB coverage skills on TE's. Their is a lot Rosenbach can do to test the Cat linebackers in pass coverage.

As for defending the Cats, rotate Buss, Olson, Robertson, Miller spying on him. I'd say Hauck too, but Anderson could absolutely destroy Hauck 1 on 1. Hauck just doesn't have the size to take on Anderson as a spy. Hell Anderson might do that to the others at a 50/50 clip. I wish we had Anderson. That guy is the very definition of Football Player.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
Health issues, major and minor...increase the productivity of your NRF1 and NRF2. Here is my business website to see the products. http://rbidwell.lifevantage.com/

dayday
eGriz Club

Post by dayday » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Should help that Gregorak won’t be able to key on Just two formations where he knew pretty much how to play it. Rosey is more multiple so that’ll help but still think their d-line has the advantage over our o-line.

ilovethecats

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:18 pm

timjayko wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:50 am
I’m nervous about this. Feel like with our backers he could have a career day just sliding under their coverage and getting a ton of yac. Our linebackers need to play so much better than they have all season.

stilwtrgrizz

Post by stilwtrgrizz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:59 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:18 pm
timjayko wrote:
I’m nervous about this. Feel like with our backers he could have a career day just sliding under their coverage and getting a ton of yac. Our linebackers need to play so much better than they have all season.
I'm thinking a definite possibility with JLM as well. :P
“Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”
― Betty White

bgbigdog
eGriz Club

Post by bgbigdog » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:01 pm

timjayko wrote:
Solid :thumb:
“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.” Groucho Marx.

grizeyes
eGriz Club

Post by grizeyes » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Every team the cats play know TA is going to run, and they still can't stop him. They also have a couple good running backs. Sprinkle in a pass or two, the scats will do their damage and get their points, no doubt. Our offense has to keep rolling like it has the past two weeks, if they come out flat we're in trouble. And of course, turnovers and mistakes. The team that makes the fewest probably wins this game.
"A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature that has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." John Stuart Mill

retiredpopo

Post by retiredpopo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:01 pm

yellowstone60 wrote:
I dunno I was a little disappointed I predicted 45-14, which is what i figure the Griz will romp the scats by as well. I have long been predicting we will be in the playoffs.

grizaremoregooder

Post by grizaremoregooder » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:18 pm

It will help that the Bobcat's defensive coordinator will not be on the sidelines calling out all of our offensive plays before they happen.