• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Uniforms

griz5700

What do you guys think?
I like em. Like the classic silver helmet as well.

57f077d9b6db0.image.jpg

Big fan of them. Actually using the silver helmet is great; the Griz script stood out a lot more.

Only thing I wish was that the Montana on the front was larger and the paw on the side wasn't so busy with the stroke around the edge. Otherwise if they wore this at home always I'd be a happy camper. Know your brand and stick with it.

Jerseys were cool. Pants? Not so much. I like the granite helmets more but the silver ones are cool too

I liked the helmets a lot and the numbers were really easy to read from our seats in the nez. Not flashy, but better than recent ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dupuyer griz said:
I liked the helmets a lot and the numbers were really easy to read from our seats in the nez. Not flashy, but better than recent ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1

Very classy; reminiscent of the '01 unis. Silver, not granite. Best part of all - white numbers with sufficient contrast to be seen from the upper deck. The granite on maroon was impossible.

These uniforms make the throwbacks from last year much more sensical and matching

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-60kX1bUTAc/maxresdefault.jpg

Umm, these Unis definitely aren't throwbacks. They are the home unis for the next three years, and yes, the 1999-2001 unis were part of the design. Going back to regular silver is great IMHO, and when I saw all the red-shirts walk by me Saturday, and saw the tops up close, I thought, they were awesome. So simple, so clean, yet, with a completely modern look to them.

Back