• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Amanda makes The Best of Cheerleader of the Week.

UofMGrizFan

Well cheerleading may not be considered a "Sport", but congrats to Amanda on being listed in Sports Illustrated's "The Best of Cheerleader of the Week"
clap.gif

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1007/campus.cheer.best.of/content.6.html

My god. If Pflu can make this year's team as good as he made her, we've got nothing to worry about. :shock:

somebody needs to photoshop a picture of a Griz cheerleader outfit on her!! :thumb:

putter said:
somebody needs to photoshop a picture of a Griz cheerleader outfit on her!! :thumb:

Tried out some new features in Paintshop Pro X3:

amanda.jpg

Still too much green. Any green is too much...

Bluenoser said:
putter said:

amanda.jpg

Well done! However, it took me a couple of minutes to realize that the outfit was different. She is a very pretty woman.

Bluenoser said:
putter said:

amanda.jpg

That's what EWU is saying....

Since I don't want to be considered a dirty old man (opinions vary anyway)... what the heck does Pflu's wife look like!!! and does she have a single sister???

I have a daughter and I am looking up on the internet on ways to make her appear uglier. Good god I hope she does not want to be a cheerleader.

Back