• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sulser transferring!

Rumor has it he is going to the Bobcats. Only kidding! 😂. I wish him success wherever he goes. A great young man and football player!

indian-outlaw said:
Damn, that sucks, was really expecting him to do great things this year now that he's healthy.

Not sure how healthy he is. He didn’t play any spring ball correct?

He wants to eventually go to medical school. He has a degree in hand from our school. He might want to explore other grad school options getting a year or two paid for. I think he also has a girlfriend on a track scholarship in the Midwest so all and all it’s not always a coach or play dissatisfaction issue. He never really made an impact even though he had the talent because of injuries. Can’t fault him and I wish him luck. I think we will be fine in the slot with Bergen, Fontes and white.

dayday said:
He wants to eventually go to medical school. He has a degree in hand from our school. He might want to explore other grad school options getting a year or two paid for. I think he also has a girlfriend on a track scholarship in the Midwest so all and all it’s not always a coach or play dissatisfaction issue. He never really made an impact even though he had the talent because of injuries. Can’t fault him and I wish him luck. I think we will be fine in the slot with Bergen, Fontes and white.

I know ndsu recruited him a lot out of high school, and they have a very good nursing program.
do you think the bison have a chance at landing him?

dayday said:

Best of luck to him, really fun player to watch. Every time he touched the ball, there was a chance he was going to take it to the house.

Sulser is a very high character kid. I wish him the best. He was certainly fun to watch. You always felt like he could break it at any second. There aren't many from that first class (Hauk's return) left. Good luck #7

Well this sucks because he's a good player, but the good news is that we've learned to live life without him the past couple seasons. We're gonna be fine at slot receiver with budding young stars in Bergen and White. Idk if any FBS programs would be willing to take a chance on him with 2 knee injuries, so if he has to drop down I would say any NAIA program in MT would be extremely grateful to have him. Good luck Sulser.

dayday said:

I wonder if he’ll find his way to Illinois State with the Demmings and coach Niekamp.

Cowboys84 said:
dayday said:

I know ndsu recruited him a lot out of high school, and they have a very good nursing program.
do you think the bison have a chance at landing him?
Dayday said med school, not pedo school

HookedonGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:
Yep, he is gone, word on street he and Bobby don’t get along.

Word on the street is Drew Burkhart has a poster of Troy Anderson above his bed and got special Jeff Choate pillow cases.

Such an Internet gangster!

https://www.facebook.com/drew.burkhart.1

Who is ** Deleted by mods ** and what is his connections Sulser?

Back