• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LB Tyler Flink in hot water

alabamagrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:
cclarkblues said:
MikeyGriz said:
Obviously pick and choose on when the politico speak ban is enforced!

What do you mean?

I think I he means 90% of us — in other words those of us who are not political nut jobs (yes if you post your idiotic political rants on a sports board you’re a certifiable nut job) — don’t want to read political shit on the main board when Chris was kind enough to supply them a welcoming forum for just that, and that maybe a mod could kindly move it there.

Ya but that sub forum is one too many clicks away from the convenience of just posting here. We’ve already discussed this in great detail with the recruiting forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FLINK, TYLER MATHEW
BookingID: 2020-00000646
MANS#: 3201B2000436
Booked: 2/8/2020 1:29:36 AM
Released: 2/8/2020 2:21:22 AM
Charge/Next Court Date Crime Type/CourtRoom Arresting Agency/Officer Bond/CFS Cash/Surety Posted By
Obstructing A Peace Officer Or Other Public Servant Misdemeanor Missoula City Police Department (MPD) $335.00 Cash/Surety Tyler Flink
Monday, February 10, 2020 09:30AM Municipal Nissley, Clark

https://missoulian.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/charges-griz-linebacker-hid-from-cops-in-dumpster-pleads-guilty/article_52121c09-ec35-54f0-8a29-6dd3dd351a74.html

So kids are having a snowball fight and 10 cop cars pull up to address it. Shit I would have run too with that over exaggerated response.

Shouldn't this thread have been moved to the Recruiting forum, instead of the Political BS forum?

I suppose it's okay for a linebacker to get run down, but that would be unacceptable for a d-back.

HookedonGriz said:
So kids are having a snowball fight and 10 cop cars pull up to address it. Shit I would have run too with that over exaggerated response.

It was downtown and getting close to bar closing time or near enough and call probably came in as multiple people fighting...That would be my guess and at that time in the morning it is an all come. Horse play is always fun until you end up hiding in a dumpster and get caught anyway.

retiredpopo said:
HookedonGriz said:

It was downtown and getting close to bar closing time or near enough and call probably came in as multiple people fighting...That would be my guess and at that time in the morning it is an all come. Horse play is always fun until you end up hiding in a dumpster and get caught anyway.

I can appreciate that. I wasn’t there obviously so I don’t know if it was a snowball fight or a street brawl. Someone claimed a snowball fight with buddies broke out. Regardless a 10 car response is probably pretty scary for a kid.....or anyone else for that matter. Must have been a slow night.

I wonder if he could have been in hot water to clean up from the dumpster or warm up his hands from the snowballs?

At least, he didn't crawl into the mayor's basement window.

Never a good idea to run from Police! Stand still and do as you are instructed by the officer (s).

reinell30 said:
Never a good idea to run from Police! Stand still and do as you are instructed by the officer (s).

Wow I actually agree with you on this one, right on Reinell. Stick around when the police show up unless you are told you can leave and don’t ever answer any questions other then your name and address. Why doesn’t someone in the Athletic Department hold a seminar each year to educate all in coming student-athletes and even coaches on how to handle themselves when stopped by the police and what to do or not to do and what to say and not to say.

Basically explain how their civil rights work in a real world situation like Kaepernick’s Know Your Rights Camp. It’s a free campaign founded by Colin to raise awareness on higher education, self empowerment, and instructions on how to properly interact with law enforcement in various real life scenarios. I’m doing a seminar next month at my daughters high school to answer questions and help them understand how to pro-actively assert their rights in order to help prevent them from self incriminating themselves during a traffic stop or other encounter with law enforcement.

It’s just not taught to our kids for some reason which is insane imho. Look at the trouble that could have been easily avoided if say Flink had been educated not to run, or Gregory had been educated not to blow. These aren’t slimy lawyer tricks people it’s called the bill of rights. Read it, learn it, live it. Now who could possibly be against that? Go Griz :thumb:

Back