• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SAMORI TOURE

IdahoGrizFan said:
Catches 11

170 yards

1 TD. Run

15.5 avg

hopefully he'll continue the trend as the competition level increases. that depends a lot on how good his qb is, though.

Nebraska QB is horrible. Happy feet, wide open receivers and he tries to run. Toure chose the wrong team.

Finish this game, or switch to the Junior College of Gallatin game that I have never soberly chose over anything else in my lifetime...

Choices, Choices...

Cuervohola said:
Finish this game, or switch to the Junior College of Gallatin game that I have never soberly chose over anything else in my lifetime...

Choices, Choices...

Easy answer.... Are you a fan of either San Diego or Montana State, if the answer is no, why watch it?

Cowboys84 said:
Cuervohola said:

Choices, Choices...

Easy answer.... Are you a fan of either San Diego or Montana State, if the answer is no, why watch it?

Well, we DO play one of those teams later in the year, so…..and Bobby values my scouting reports incredibly highly…

AZGrizFan said:
Cowboys84 said:

Well, we DO play one of those teams later in the year, so…..and Bobby values my scouting reports incredibly highly…

So your watching the Cal poly - South Dakota game tonight?

AZGrizFan said:
Cowboys84 said:

It's still too early to subject one's eyes to that team. It docks intelligence points that way. Besides, there is educational ghost stuff on the Travel channel, there's probably basket weaving somewhere for the ladies, and Mac and Cheese is required to be on one channel at all times.

Cowboys84 said:
Cuervohola said:

Choices, Choices...

So you never watch a football game unless a team named "Cowboys" is playing?

HelenaHandBasket said:
Cowboys84 said:

I would never watch a game of any kind if I didn't like either team playing.

Why waste your time?

reinell30 said:
Nebraska QB is horrible. Happy feet, wide open receivers and he tries to run. Toure chose the wrong team.

Spot on. Huskers beat themselves. Two field goals missed, extra point blocked and run back for two points.

Cowboys84 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Why waste your time?.... When I watch a game I'm a fan of one of the two teams playing ... Its that easy

Someone needs to take Nebraska’s gun away. Legitimately in that game until the 4th quarter and they can’t keep from shooting themselves in the foot. Frost has to get the little things under control or he’s going to have the chance to make the Akron Zips magically good.

Cowboys84 said:
Cowboys84 said:

Why waste your time?.... When I watch a game I'm a fan of one of the two teams playing ... Its that easy

So you can't waste time watching a game when you aren't a fan, but have time to post on eGriz...

Back