• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vote Dante Olson - Hero Sports Hero of the Week

You can vote more than once, just not on the same day. Dante is still trailing by about 80 votes.

Trailing by just a few votes now. I'm not familiar with all of the other kids but I will say this....

Dante deserves the recognition. Not only making an impact on the field, he's really humble about it and first to give his teammates credit and to boot, he's a stand up citizen the rest of the time and probably one of the hardest working kids you will ever meet.

I usually don't take the time to vote on stuff like this but he is, to say the least, deserving.

signedbewildered said:
Trailing by just a few votes now. I'm not familiar with all of the other kids but I will say this....

Dante deserves the recognition. Not only making an impact on the field, he's really humble about it and first to give his teammates credit and to boot, he's a stand up citizen the rest of the time and probably one of the hardest working kids you will ever meet.

I usually don't take the time to vote on stuff like this but he is, to say the least, deserving.
TIED now. I voted for him just becuase the previous weeks he wasn't even a contender but was way more deserving than the canidates they offered

Back