• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will the Griz make the playoffs or miss?

Well I've seen on here we're going 11-0...er 10-1. That would do it.

But my uneducated guess is we will be on the bubble at 7-4 unless we shore up some issues and win a damn road game.

SaskGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Yes

Ha! I was going to answer the same. Sort of like that outstanding analyst Western Illinois had on their broadcast. One of his classics from Saturday: “Well, he either caught it or he didn’t”.

That guy clearly played the game.

Normally 7-4 with a decent schedule/resume is enough. It probably won’t be this year as there will me so many 8-3 teams. I think the Griz need to get to 8-3 this time around.

I see 8 wins still. Maybe more if the O-line can get it together, but frankly they've been a dumpster fire.

Need to see more of Lee, Eastwood just isn't doing it for me.

How the F did we blow that game-inability to run the ball or stop the run, same issue as my Raiders.

EverettGriz said:
SaskGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Yes

Ha! I was going to answer the same. Sort of like that outstanding analyst Western Illinois had on their broadcast. One of his classics from Saturday: “Well, he either caught it or he didn’t”.

The best was when they kept calling a “trick play” when we caught the defense offsides!!

One announcer:
“That must be a trick play because none of the lineman moved except the center.”

Other announcer:
“That is legal to do that and it catches the defense off guard sometimes”

WTF?

We have to make the playoffs. The administration will look pretty foolish if we go 7-4 and don't get in. No more excuses.

Grizzly96 said:
EverettGriz said:
SaskGriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Yes

The best was when they kept calling a “trick play” when we caught the defense offsides!!

One announcer:
“That must be a trick play because none of the lineman moved except the center.”

Other announcer:
“That is legal to do that and it catches the defense off guard sometimes”

WTF?

Those 2 have the potential to be a great comedy Duo. Sort of a Dumb and Dumber of the sports world :lol:

Back