• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Deari Todd Injury

armonte said:
kemajic said:
Todd and McGourin are both 265. The 3-man front requires some size at DE. Especially against NDSU; this leaves us short.

I have a questionable solution, put Gubner at a DE and a offensive lineman in the middle. You have problems with the assignments but the offensive lineman's only responsibility is to go straight ahead into the backfield. My point is I have never seen a running team succeed with a disruption in their backfield.

You describe your solution aptly. Kaschmitter, Edwards and Nuce are going to need to step it up. I'm not sure if Edwards is 100% yet either.

Mr Todd, good luck with your surgery. Hope you heal rapidly.

Thanks for all the hard work you put in. Very glad you were a Grizzly. Best wishes in your future endeavors!

Hate to see kids go down with injuries with business left to do. Respect to this young man.

Wish you all the success in life after football.

poorgriz said:
armonte said:
I have a questionable solution, put Gubner at a DE and a offensive lineman in the middle. You have problems with the assignments but the offensive lineman's only responsibility is to go straight ahead into the backfield. My point is I have never seen a running team succeed with a disruption in their backfield.

PR? This guy doesn't understand football good.
Agree, stupidest post of the year.

armonte said:
kemajic said:
Todd and McGourin are both 265. The 3-man front requires some size at DE. Especially against NDSU; this leaves us short.

Why not? They put d-linemen on the o-line....

Glad you came, sorry you are hurt, you will do just fine the rest of your life. Thanks for being a Griz.

Sorry to hear you have played your last down here. You have a bright future, good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Back