• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Caitlyn Jenner says she opposes transgender girls competing in girls’ sports"

PlayerRep said:
Griz til I die said:
But yet he signs this bill that could potentially hurt Bozeman and Missoula’s economies and businesses? Gotcha!

I'm sue he knows that it won't.
What did he call up the NCAA and say I’m gonna sign this bill and they promised not to move the playoffs or something? Short of him doing that, there’s no way anyone can know what the NCAA plans to do, even him.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
Well, he certainly body slammed this issue..... :coffee:

Damn shame, too, because I was really looking forward to a semifinal under the lights in WaGriz.

Gianforte has never body slammed anybody.

I heard he wrestled in high school back in New Jersey and used his grappling skills to throw a head and arm on a reporter in Bozeman when he was running for Congress. Reporter hit the floor hard, so Governor Body Slam had to plead to an assault and I think his lawyer was able to weasel a deferred sentence for him. Orange Jesus was bigly impressed by it. But you should know this right weren’t you one of his lawyers or something?

tourist said:
No more Schweitzer or Bullock to block bills. Yet, you keep pissin' and moanin' about not getting YOUR work done. :roll:

What do you think they will tee up next? I’m thinking legislation banning critical race theory in schools and universities. Gotta keep up with the fellas in Idaho. Fuck that 1619 bullshit. Woke this mother fuckers :cool:

sdk.catfish said:
Soldier's little precious not having to face transgender women competition, which she never would have to had to anyway - Priceless. Griz, Cats home playoffs and associated Missoula and Bozeman businesses additional revenue - not priceless. Such is the unwoke society.

Hey SDK...GFY. I actually have the intellect to have equal clarity of both sides of this issue. I have empathy for both trans people and young women.

I just happen to have a very talented and yes, precious young lady who has dedicated countless hours to achieve athletic excellence.

I never said this was a priority or a pressing issue.

The whole thing is friggin insane in my opinion.

But, I will finish where I started...GFY.

Jesse said:
tourist said:
No more Schweitzer or Bullock to block bills. Yet, you keep pissin' and moanin' about not getting YOUR work done. :roll:

What do you think they will tee up next? I’m thinking legislation banning critical race theory in schools and universities. Gotta keep up with the fellas in Idaho. [#]f### that 1619 bullshit. Woke this mother f###[#] :cool:
:thumb: Great ideas! And all this time I thought you were a worthless POS. You are truly worthy of breathing air. Special Session, NOW!
Only one person could get spit to fly out of my mouth like that. Welcome back, Dutch! :thumb:

I see the headlines now...”Second ranked Montana Travels to Iowa To Play At Large Drake”. The game will be streamed via Pluto with a fixed camera on the northwest nzone with audio provided by Ned and Gomer. Attendance will be around 2100. In an unrelated story (or is it) the only transgender athlete in Montana pulls hamstring and will be unable to compete at some small Montana high school’s 100 meter one person race. Egriz goes crazy on how unfair this is while the football team prepares for the trip. Meanwhile #8 ranked Montana State travels to Eastern Washington to play the un ranked eagles on the red turf. UM and MSU are on opposite sides of the bracket because no one has any idea what to do if they were to win setting up a possible rematch of the Brawl. Where would it be played? :lol: :shock:

nzone said:
I see the headlines now...”Second ranked Montana Travels to Iowa To Play At Large Drake”. The game will be streamed via Pluto with a fixed camera on the northwest nzone with audio provided by Ned and Gomer. Attendance will be around 2100. In an unrelated story (or is it) the only transgender athlete in Montana pulls hamstring and will be unable to compete at some small Montana high school’s 100 meter one person race. Egriz goes crazy on how unfair this is while the football team prepares for the trip. Meanwhile #8 ranked Montana State travels to Eastern Washington to play the un ranked eagles on the red turf. UM and MSU are on opposite sides of the bracket because no one has any idea what to do if they were to win setting up a possible rematch of the Brawl. Where would it be played? :lol: :shock:

Exactly right. And when the NCAA informs the Montana schools that they will not be hosting playoff games, remember the MTGOP, “tourist” and “Player Rep” and thank them for promoting this dismantling of Griz football over their spiteful little nonissue.

Buttegrizzle said:
nzone said:

Exactly right. And when the NCAA informs the Montana schools that they will not be hosting playoff games, remember the MTGOP, “tourist” and “Player Rep” and thank them for promoting this dismantling of Griz football over their spiteful little nonissue.

I didn't advocate for the bill.

I doubt that the Gov would let the ncaa do that, if it ever comes to that. He's too smart. I'm not sure the ncaa could enforce their rule against so many states. Also, the ncaa antitrust exemption is already in danger. Not sure the ncaa wants to piss off a bunch more people in Congress.

Jesse said:
PlayerRep said:
Gianforte has never body slammed anybody.

I heard he wrestled in high school back in New Jersey and used his grappling skills to throw a head and arm on a reporter in Bozeman when he was running for Congress. Reporter hit the floor hard, so Governor Body Slam had to plead to an assault and I think his lawyer was able to weasel a deferred sentence for him. Orange Jesus was bigly impressed by it. But you should know this right weren’t you one of his lawyers or something?

There was never a bodyslam. In the incident, the weasley reporter bumped his elbow and claimed he broke his glasses, and then started exaggerating. The reporter didn't hit the floor hard. They both went down. Gianforte didn't grew up in NJ. Grew up in Penn. Have you ever made a factually correct post m egriz?

Buttegrizzle said:
nzone said:

And in the end this will go down in history as nothing more than a footnote in the cultural wars. Transgendered athletes will compete in sports in their identified gender.

Future generations will shake their heads and wonder just what the fuck were those people thinking. The way we look back at the segregationists today.

I certainly hope this political stunt doesn’t cost the Griz home playoff games. With neither side backing down, it’s difficult to see how it will not.

I would assume the law would have to be challenged and a judge would have to rule against it. I doubt the Montana Constitution would allow Gianforte to use an executive order to overturn this law even if he wanted to.

Any lawyers out there versed in Montana constitutional law?

Just noticed:

Montana Governor Gianforte signs bill prohibiting transgender athletes from playing girls sports

https://justthenews.com/government/state-houses/montana-governor-gianforte-signs-bill-prohibiting-transgender-athletes

PlayerRep said:
Jesse said:

There was never a bodyslam. In the incident, the weasley reporter bumped his elbow and claimed he broke his glasses, and then started exaggerating. The reporter didn't hit the floor hard. They both went down. Gianforte didn't grew up in NJ. Grew up in Penn. Have you ever made a factually correct post m egriz?
You have a thing for Governor Body Slam, you love him don’t you? And ......there's nothing wrong with that. lol

Can you imagine if Greg Giantforeskin came across a tranny-saur

58tbv8.jpg

Best Governor Montana has ever had for business, economics, jobs, and government efficiency.

Post from PlayerRep.

Dude, I'm not saying he is or isn't; but if I came to a conclusion that quickly at the drive-in in high school I'd be asking for extra paper napkins and never bother to buy the popcorn.

PlayerRep said:
Jesse said:

It's sweet and kind of touching that you are so willing to gaslight egriz for your man-crush, Gov. Body-slam. Un-requited love sucks though doesn't it Jackie boi? Keep defending him and maybe he will come around to your affections. Found this on Wikipedia to set your lying old lawyer ass straight for once: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Gianforte

"Election-eve assault on journalist

On May 24, 2017, the day before the House special election, Ben Jacobs, a political reporter for The Guardian newspaper who was covering the election, reported to the Gallatin County, Montana Sheriff's Office that Gianforte had assaulted him at Gianforte's Bozeman campaign office after Jacobs asked him a question concerning health care policy. Jacobs said that Gianforte "bodyslammed" him to the floor and broke his glasses. Jacobs was hospitalized following the attack.

In the immediate aftermath of the incident, Gianforte made misleading statements to a Gallatin County Sheriff's Office sergeant who reported to Gianforte's campaign office to investigate Jacobs' assault complaint. Gianforte told the sergeant that "the liberal media is trying to make a story." In the hours after the assault, the Gianforte campaign issued a press release falsely blaming the reporter, claiming that Jacobs grabbed Gianforte's wrist and caused them both to fall to the ground. However, an audio recording of the incident appeared to support Jacobs's statement, and other reporters who were present at the scene corroborated Jacobs' version of events. An eyewitness to the attack, Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna, testified that "Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground," then "began punching the man" and "yelling something to the effect of 'I'm sick and tired of this!'" Acuna remarked: "at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies." Another journalist who was an eyewitness to the assault, Alexis Levinson, tweeted that she "heard a giant crash and saw Ben's feet fly in the air as he hit the floor."

Gianforte was cited for misdemeanor assault by the Gallatin County Sheriff's Office. On August 25, 2017, Gianforte was briefly booked into jail, fingerprinted, and had his official jail "mugshot" photograph taken, after his legal team lost a bid to avoid that process. On October 10, 2017, Gianforte's jail mugshot was released publicly by a Gallatin County court order.

In his acceptance speech the night of his May 25 victory, Gianforte apologized to Jacobs and the Fox News crew for his assault. On June 7, Gianforte made a written apology to Jacobs and donated $50,000 to the Committee to Protect Journalists, which accepted the funds because it was part of the settlement and said it would put them towards the U.S. Press Freedom Tracker. In return, Jacobs agreed to not pursue a civil claim against Gianforte.

Gianforte subsequently pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault in Gallatin County District Court, acknowledging that Jacobs "did not initiate any physical contact with me" and writing letter to Jacobs saying that the reporter did not start the physical altercation. Gianforte was originally sentenced to four days in jail, to be completed in part through a work program. However, he was ineligible for the work program due to the assault conviction. The judge then switched the sentence to 40 hours of community service, 20 hours of anger management therapy, 180-day deferred sentence, and a $300 fine along with an $85 court fee.

During the court hearing Jacobs said that he hoped to interview Gianforte in the future, as he was trying to do at the time of the assault. Gianforte said in court to Jacobs, "I am sorry, and if and when you are ready, I look forward to sitting down with you in D.C." As of October 2017, Gianforte had not sat down with Jacobs for an interview, and the issue was not pursued further.

On October 18, 2018, during a rally in Missoula, Montana, President Donald Trump congratulated Gianforte for his assault on Jacobs. While verbally praising Gianforte's prowess in carrying out a body slam, Trump made gestures with his hands and arms to pantomime a fighting maneuver. According to analysts, this marked the first time a sitting president had "openly and directly praised a violent act against a journalist on American soil."

Have you ever made a factually accurate post on egriz? :roll:

Back