• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

would you be proud to be the parent of Johnny Football?

Ursa Major said:
If I was his father, I would go downtown and buy myself some brand new steel-toed logging boots, go straight home, lace them up and kick him square in the ass and tell him their ain't no way you came from my loins.

As a person who worked in the timber industry for 3 decades steel toed boots are not involved, but a good swift kick in the ass is not a bad idea.

cclarkblues said:
Mr. Greenjeans said:
Hammer said:
Johnnys mom is a total milf, tho! :D

She is certainly a MILF.

Yeah, she reminds me a little of my wife....uh...Morgan Fairchild! Yeah, that's the ticket!

OMG Morgan Fairchild......the Original MILF!!!! I had sex with her a lot when I was a teeny bopper!! :shock:

fairchild.jpg

Gringo...and you are somebodys sperm donor. Come to cabo wabo-sammy does not know you and wants to. Many laughing. No bad days..

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

After seeing Johny Football grilled on Gruden's QB coaching show I changed my impression. Barring bad injury this kid is going to be a star. He learned his life lessons BEFORE hitting the NFL and will survive because of it. Fierce little bastard. I like him.

Back