• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Week 1: Montana vs Valpo Game Thread

Who wins this game?

• Montana (0-0)

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • Valparaiso (0-0)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 46 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naysayers out in full force already. First game of season we;ll be fine, and still easily make the playoffs.

PeauxRouge said:
So, are we going to pass to any of our 40 WR that aren't JLM? Seems like we are a run only team now.

Are you watching the game? FOUR different ones have already caught a pass.

All of a sudden we are a ground-and-pound team. That should work here. But I don't think it will work moving forward. Especially if our secondary doesn't significantly improve.

That last possession was a nice drive. Maybe they've settled down a bit. Now the D has to get it together.

Interesting stats so far: 11 of 15 passing for 169 yards, 86 rushing yards with a 4.1 yards per attempt. Those are good. But the D has already given up 181 yards passing (ouch) ... although they have held their running to just 41.

PDXGrizzly said:
ordigger said:
Naysayers out in full force already. First game of season we;ll be fine, and still easily make the playoffs.

I want whatever you are drinking.

I find it laughable that 90% of the posters on this board have already tanked the season, 2 quarters into the game. Pathetic.

Back