• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UND loses stud corner

Just have to say it is pretty refreshing to read some of these comments. There were a few nasty shots at UND and Deion on twitter from a couple of Griz fans (hey, all fan bases have some jerks).

Personally, I hate seeing any of these kids get hurt (regardless of school), especially when they have potential to play after college. School and fan base aside, it is nice to see these kids get the opportunity to play at a high level. Same thing happened to DeLuca from NDSU and he is hyped for a big year. Just hope Deion can bounce back, make an impact next season, and still get a high draft slot for the following season.

Bubba has done quite a bit to turn this program around, and getting some players drafted, would be great publicity for our program; especially since we are overshadowed by that other North Dakota team so often (though they have earned their publicity).

Really looking forward to playing you guys this season. Also, glad to see we have some future games on the schedule, as I would really like to get out there for a game sometime. Only ever heard great things about the game day experience.

Losing Harris really sucks for UND. I think the early draft hype was a bit overblown but he would have probably been a mid to late round pick. He had some very big plays for us last year but also struggled at times. Sucks losing a player before fall camp even starts. Hope everything works out for him and he comes back stronger than ever next season.

However, Reyes would have been a much bigger blow to this defense. He deserves more draft recognition than he has received so far in my biased opinion. Can't wait for this season to start and no more injuries!

Sioux24/7 said:
Losing Harris really sucks for UND. I think the early draft hype was a bit overblown but he would have probably been a mid to late round pick. He had some very big plays for us last year but also struggled at times. Sucks losing a player before fall camp even starts. Hope everything works out for him and he comes back stronger than ever next season.

However, Reyes would have been a much bigger blow to this defense. He deserves more draft recognition than he has received so far in my biased opinion. Can't wait for this season to start and no more injuries!

Ive seen where a few "draft experts" have him ranked as like the 5th best senior corner...probably mid round 3-4 pick.....

All I know is maybe you dont want players to get drafted....ever since we started having 2-3 players drafted continuously its been all downhill since...lol

Trumaine Johnson will likely be the highest paid free agent next year

Back