• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tweet from Coach Travis

AZDoc said:
PeauxRouge said:
It just seems interesting that this tweet coincides with Jack's de-commiting.

I agree. Coach probably knew it was in the works and was working on a backup plan...I hope...
Pretty obvious we have somebody Travis is excited about coming in. I just doubt it is RayQuan Evans, based on what I've been told. For the record, I hope this is the case RayQuan is Big Sky level for sure. I don't know if he is good enough to be a starter on a team like the Griz, but he would help us.

Thought I read on a potential 2020 (or 2019?) recruit's twitter (who was very happy to meet DeCuire) that DeCuire was in SoCal watching an AAU tournament around the time he made that tweet. Would make sense then that he was talking about a HS recruit and not a JC recruit like Evans or a transfer.

Hope we do end up getting Evans though eventually. Would be neat to see him as a Griz.

Potomac Griz said:
Thought I read on a potential 2020 (or 2019?) recruit's twitter (who was very happy to meet DeCuire) that DeCuire was in SoCal watching an AAU tournament around the time he made that tweet. Would make sense then that he was talking about a HS recruit and not a JC recruit like Evans or a transfer.

Hope we do end up getting Evans though eventually. Would be neat to see him as a Griz.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Isaiah_Holm25/status/988291771812610048[/tweet]

OR

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mountsihoops/status/988445377375363072[/tweet]

WaGriz4life said:
AZDoc said:
PeauxRouge said:
It just seems interesting that this tweet coincides with Jack's de-commiting.

I agree. Coach probably knew it was in the works and was working on a backup plan...I hope...
Pretty obvious we have somebody Travis is excited about coming in. I just doubt it is RayQuan Evans, based on what I've been told. For the record, I hope this is the case RayQuan is Big Sky level for sure. I don't know if he is good enough to be a starter on a team like the Griz, but he would help us.

FYI, y'all...Evans' grades are horrible and he plays PG, not the 4....unless he has matured academically, this will be his last year of ball.

Back