• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV Coverage for Griz-Cat

'68griz said:
Silvertip said:
Pluto shows the women's game at 4 PM... considering that Pluto carried SWX-originated Bobcat roundball earlier in the season I'm guessing that means they'll have tonight's men's game as well.

I believe the 4 pm is Eastern time, thus 2:00 here.

Yep. More east coast arrogance, but a big bonus for the three people east of Cleveland who watch Big Sky sports. Wiseup Pluto....Now I'm not even sure when the men's game is on?

Silvertip said:
'68griz said:
Silvertip said:
Pluto shows the women's game at 4 PM... considering that Pluto carried SWX-originated Bobcat roundball earlier in the season I'm guessing that means they'll have tonight's men's game as well.

I believe the 4 pm is Eastern time, thus 2:00 here.

Yep. More east coast arrogance, but a big bonus for the three people east of Cleveland who watch Big Sky sports. Wiseup Pluto....Now I'm not even sure when the men's game is on?

Womens game started at 2 pm Mountain. Mens game 7 pm Mountain. Womens game started at 2 pm Mountain on SWX and on pluto

'68griz said:
Still no sign of the men's game being on Pluto. Guess I don't get to see this game.

http://www.bigskyconf.com/sports/2015/11/19/WatchBigSky.aspx

Game on Pluto as per this schedule.

Back