• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

fencer24 said:
May have to take it for at least three and a half more years.

No! I can't take it! I'm a thin-skinned right-wing crybaby. I can dish it out, but I can't take it!

Even Republicans think they’re losing under Trump

I quit reading after "Republicans think ... " I thought it must be fake news.

Where's de-fencer? Did he quit having "fun" after the last ass kicking?

Ass kicking?

Who did that? And why didn't I notice? I mean if it is an ass kicking, I would have noticed, so, I don't really think anything happened.

Oh, it's you Bruno? That explains a lot. I think you had a dream while sleeping with your blow up girlfriend.

…after The Winner is caught begging Nieto not to embarrass him anymore ...

The entire world is laughing about Donald Trump's 'small stick'

WASHINGTON When Jorge Guajardo, one of Mexico’s most senior and seasoned foreign policy hands, got out of bed Thursday morning, a couple of interesting messages were waiting on his cell phone.
One was a link shared by a U.S. diplomat to the leaked transcript of a phone conversation between U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. In the second, a former Mexican official offered the quick analysis.

"He's the opposite of Teddy Roosevelt," that official quipped to Guajardo about Trump. "He speaks loudly and carries a small stick."

"Everyone I've spoken to around the world is laughing," Guajardo said.

Join the club, world's diplomatic community. We share your pain and morose laughing. But, hey, at least it gave the Australians a good laugh and more dick jokes.

Well, that settles it then. I guess we can close this thread, since there is no evidence of Russians affecting the election.
Time to start a new one -Bruno obsesses over Trump's Dick!

That ought to be good for 15 pages.

Mueller is having a hard time trying to decide which of Trump's crimes to focus on:

Trump tweets out Fox report based on classified leaks — which his UN ambassador claims endangers Americans

President Donald Trump on Tuesday tweeted out a Fox News story that was based on anonymous sources and that contained classified information about North Korean missile movements.

Now we have the Norks meddling in our election? When will it ever end?

Oh, that's right, it already did.

I am sure glad we had OBama for the last eight years, now lets see what North Korea does with their nuclear weapons.

Trump's in a panic over Manafort ... using his favorite paper, The Enquirer, to discredit him in advance using stale, pathetic sexual scandals ... SAAAD

FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

FBI agents raided the Alexandria home of President Trump’s former campaign chairman late last month, using a search warrant to seize documents and other materials, according to people familiar with the special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
The search warrant indicates investigators may have argued to a federal judge they had reason to believe Manafort could not be trusted to turn over all records in response to a grand jury subpoena.

It could also have been intended to send a message to President Trump’s former campaign chairman that he should not expect gentle treatment or legal courtesies from Mueller’s team.

Emails show Trump Jr. took the meeting and invited Manafort after he was promised the lawyer would deliver damaging information about Hillary Clinton as part of a Russian government effort to assist his father’s campaign.

“Trump could send a tweet in the middle of the night pissing off Kim Jong Un. And the next morning we wake up to a world on the brink of war,” one seasoned diplomat told BuzzFeed News.

Shame on the president for expecting Washington politicians to get something done...excessive demands...REALLY! Every one of those politicians in DC need to be swapped. Take a recess and haven't accomplished a damn thing. Maybe this kind of governing makes some people happy, but I am not one of those. The constant bickering and finger pointing needs to stop and they need to do what they were sent there to do. Trump is 100% correct when he demands results.

This bloated piss ant couldn't "demand" a popsickle from a three year old ... the whole world is laughing at his whining ass. I don't recall him say he'd be doing all that winning IF everyone went along with him ... he was just going to do it. All he does is lose and whine and make excuses about it afterward ... like his pathetic followers.

Then he just gives us more stupid ... the last thing we want this moron to get is "results."

"That is about the stupidest and most dangerous statement I have ever heard an American president make,” John Mecklin, editor-in-chief of Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, said.

Fat Bruno said:
This bloated piss ant couldn't "demand" a popsickle from a three year old ... the whole world is laughing at his whining ass. I don't recall him say he'd be doing all that winning IF everyone went along with him ... he was just going to do it. All he does is lose and whine and make excuses about it afterward ... like his pathetic followers.

Then he just gives us more stupid ... the last thing we want this moron to get is "results."

"That is about the stupidest and most dangerous statement I have ever heard an American president make,” John Mecklin, editor-in-chief of Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, said.

Speak for yourself!

Well, would you look at this: https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
That bastion of Right Wing propaganda, the Nation, has concluded that there never was a hack, it was an inside job.
So all this time Bruno has been claiming collusion, he was dead wrong. Of course, I am sure that is not a surprise to him, since it happens so often. But I don't think he minds, since the object of the exercise of his ire is not to seek the truth, but just partisan hackery.
Consume his opinions with an understanding that they are useless.

fencer24 said:
Well, would you look at this: https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
That bastion of Right Wing propaganda, the Nation, has concluded that there never was a hack, it was an inside job.
So all this time Bruno has been claiming collusion, he was dead wrong. Of course, I am sure that is not a surprise to him, since it happens so often. But I don't think he minds, since the object of the exercise of his ire is not to seek the truth, but just partisan hackery.
Consume his opinions with an understanding that they are useless.

Fair point but that's like proving the original Watergate break in was dubious. Things are well past that now.....
And if Trump doesn't get a competent legal team soon, Mueller's "strike force" of white collar crime experts are going to start laying waste to things. BTW, the top five power white collar legal firms on the east coast have already rejected White House overtures for representation. Not good....

Bruno he have been claiming many many many things in addition to collusion ... a term you seem unable to understand, in the first place. So many of the avenues, side streets, dark alleys, culs de sac, shit hole abysses and open latrines which bedizen the sordid World of Trump have opened up for Mueller that he doan be knowin which be best to go down ... so, he will go down all of them with his ever expanding team and aggressive tactics. If, however it gives you succor, sucker, to see Dump get dumped for raw corruption, money laundering or wotever, instead of or in addition to collusion, then by all means, snuggle close to that fetid, little security blanky of yours and keep gumming its ragged corners in your pathetic, infantile manner. The great beauty of the Russian thing is that it has opened up all other of the dark corners and panicked The Winner into lies and coverups of the kind that Watergate incited in Nixon's reactions.

Trump is pursuing, now, another of his deep and considered gambits and started a war with The Turtle, the man he needs most in all his sick, little, self involved world. He wants him to resign or get back to work while he/it, itself is off on a 17 day golfing "vacation" which, one supposes, is a vacation from the perpetual golfing/tv ordeal of his difficult working life. Between his cat fights with his own party and with his only peer among world "leaders," NK"s Fuhrer, it's all going to be very entertaining or very disastrous. This freak needs removing, now.

Fat Bruno said:
Bruno he have been claiming many many many things in addition to collusion ... a term you seem unable to understand, in the first place. So many of the avenues, side streets, dark alleys, culs de sac, shit hole abysses and open latrines which bedizen the sordid World of Trump have opened up for Mueller that he doan be knowin which be best to go down ... so, he will go down all of them with his ever expanding team and aggressive tactics. If, however it gives you succor, sucker, to see Dump get dumped for raw corruption, money laundering or wotever, instead of or in addition to collusion, then by all means, snuggle close to that fetid, little security blanky of yours and keep gumming its ragged corners in your pathetic, infantile manner. The great beauty of the Russian thing is that it has opened up all other of the dark corners and panicked The Winner into lies and coverups of the kind that Watergate incited in Nixon's reactions.

I ran this through Google Translator, and my computer rebooted. Can someone turn this into English please?

Back