• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tonight's Scrimmage

AZDoc said:
Anyone that'll be there please keep us updated!

Sorry AZ, thought we were up to par, but not even close? We may have enough audio listeners to go along with the visual viewers to give you a report? Lol. Hopefully between the two we had a person that was keeping score???????

keena52 said:
mtgrizrule said:
never mind, it's out again.

Hey GrizRule, I also lost the game in my RANT. Lol. Does anyone know the score or how the game played out?? Tks

85-44, GRIZ. Sounds to me like we struggled with shooting, from the line and 3. Also, sounds like the defense played well.

EverettGriz said:
Face it: the bsc sucks and doesn't give even the smallest shit about their fans. Are some of you just waking up to this concept??

No Everett. You know me and many others that have been here for awhile. I was again just letting my feelers out!!!! Damn. They just can't give a shit like you said... ;-). We looked good tonight when I could see them, and they sounded awesome when I couldn't! Timmy Falls is not afraid! Good looking, team Dorsey dang it? The missing link:-(

mtgrizrule said:
GoldenEagle said:
Doesn't Pluto rely on the University for the production of the video and audio?

Apparently so, most my other Pluto channels work much better.
They all do, but the Big Sky live streams. The constant Big Sky replay channel plays fine, just like every other channel, but any live game is choppy at best. Especially on a device. If you try to chrome-cast, forget about it? Thanks for score and update GrizRule!

I was most impressed by falls. He shot decently and his defense is above average. Kelby was a pleasant surprise. I think we need to temper our expectations from this one game as the canucks were a pretty bad team. I still kinda hope they RS Kelby. A lot of positives from this team early on, though.

Karl Nicholas was impressive. He had seven points and nine rebounds (according to Travis.) I believe the gogriz box score flipped his rebounding stats with Pridgett's. He also had more than the one block he is credited with on gogriz. Kramer was impressive, although against a pretty small team. Based on what I saw at the scrimmage and tonight, I think he may be better prepared to play as a true freshman than Besovic.

GrizWhiz said:
Karl Nicholas was impressive. He had seven points and nine rebounds (according to Travis.) I believe the gogriz box score flipped his rebounding stats with Pridgett's. He also had more than the one block he is credited with on gogriz. Kramer was impressive, although against a pretty small team. Based on what I saw at the scrimmage and tonight, I think he may be better prepared to play as a true freshman than Besovic.

There were 2 or 3 blocked shots where 2 or 3 Grizzlies contested the shot and any of them could have been credited. Maybe Nicholas got the short end on one of those, but those stats don't count anyway. It was an Exhibition game.
Besovic may be the most foul-prone Griz of all-time. He had 10! fouls in the scrimmage and fouled out tonight in 7 minutes. It's early, but I'm not sure what to make of him until he proves he can stay on the court and not foul every other possession.

keena52 said:
AZDoc said:
Anyone that'll be there please keep us updated!

Sorry AZ, thought we were up to par, but not even close? We may have enough audio listeners to go along with the visual viewers to give you a report? Lol. Hopefully between the two we had a person that was keeping score???????

I appreciate the effort! Had a late meeting last night and didn't get to watch it. Guess didn't really matter anyway.
Also whomever mentioned it, I called it a scrimmage because I read the team wasn't very good. I know was exhibition game :lol:

GrizWhiz said:

Agreed. Nicholas is a player. Liked Falls and Kramer too. Oguine was terrific. Rorie couldn't make a bucket. Okar was pretty good and strong. Pridgett looked good. Moorehead steady. Kramer and Besolvic had lots of fouls in minimal playing time. I really like Kramer. 6 blocked shots, including a bunch against the best player, no. 11. He needs some strength to improve his defense, as he was getting used to the basket, but then blocking the shot. Bevins stroke looked nice, but none went in.

PlayerRep said:
GrizWhiz said:

Agreed. Nicholas is a player. Liked Falls and Kramer too. Oguine was terrific. Rorie couldn't make a bucket. Okar was pretty good and strong. Pridgett looked good. Moorehead steady. Kramer and Besolvic had lots of fouls in minimal playing time. I really like Kramer. 6 blocked shots, including a bunch against the best player, no. 11. He needs some strength to improve his defense, as he was getting used to the basket, but then blocking the shot. Bevins stroke looked nice, but none went in.

Okar? (I assume you mean Akoh!) :lol:

Back