• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Brilliance of kitten nation...

UMcheer2000 said:
Paytonlives said:
iaafan said:
Actually I have to think they’ll plan to pass it. Then they won’t run as much or maybe do about an even amount of each. I don’t know something like that.

six--man said:
They lost 19 scholarships so they need dark money to keep going. Bobcats are not without faults, but why are guys like Justin Strong still playing for the Griz?
Schtitt is good fit for Griz- a yes man who is willing to sweep bad stuff under the rug. Who would want to play for him?
It will be interesting to see if refs give them the break on calls Saturday. FTG!

imacat said:
GO CATS!!! We have a more talented team than the griz. The game is ours for the taking.

84CatGrad said:
"The tables have turned, ladies & gentlemen. Anyone who has closely followed both teams over the past 2 years can see this. The Bobcats will win this Saturday, and the game may not be that close. The glory years of the University of Marijuana football are over. And they are never coming back."

autocat said:
Remind coach Choate to tell the officials before the game about the "cheapshot artists" on the other team, starting with #10

Number 10 has a history late hits and twisting ankles in the pile. Last year the penalties were not called! Watch the Chris Murray touchdown flip play from last year and see what #10 does to Chris's ankle after he he lands on top of him! Plus the late hit on Chris after he was down on the ground in front of the griz bench!

MTCowpoke22 said:
MSU 24
Missoula Community College of the Deaf and Douchebags 10

St George said:
I predict the Zebras will be their horrible selves and that I will drink too many beers.

Catturds...

That’s lame...

:!:

George Ferguson said:
Paytonlives said:
iaafan said:
Actually I have to think they’ll plan to pass it. Then they won’t run as much or maybe do about an even amount of each. I don’t know something like that.

six--man said:
They lost 19 scholarships so they need dark money to keep going. Bobcats are not without faults, but why are guys like Justin Strong still playing for the Griz?
Schtitt is good fit for Griz- a yes man who is willing to sweep bad stuff under the rug. Who would want to play for him?
It will be interesting to see if refs give them the break on calls Saturday. FTG!

imacat said:
GO CATS!!! We have a more talented team than the griz. The game is ours for the taking.

84CatGrad said:
"The tables have turned, ladies & gentlemen. Anyone who has closely followed both teams over the past 2 years can see this. The Bobcats will win this Saturday, and the game may not be that close. The glory years of the University of Marijuana football are over. And they are never coming back."

autocat said:
Remind coach Choate to tell the officials before the game about the "cheapshot artists" on the other team, starting with #10

Number 10 has a history late hits and twisting ankles in the pile. Last year the penalties were not called! Watch the Chris Murray touchdown flip play from last year and see what #10 does to Chris's ankle after he he lands on top of him! Plus the late hit on Chris after he was down on the ground in front of the griz bench!

MTCowpoke22 said:
MSU 24
Missoula Community College of the Deaf and Douchebags 10

St George said:
I predict the Zebras will be their horrible selves and that I will drink too many beers.

I stay away from Cat-Griz trash talk. But I gotta say, I find the post about Montana deaf and blind a little interesting considering MSU's best player is hearing impaired. Pretty lame by whoever posted that one.

Totally agree!!

firmgriz said:
Paytonlives said:
I also love how they say the tables have turned...

Yet if UM wins tomorrow they will have 8 wins this year...
The same amount as the kittens THE LAST TWO YEARS COMBINED.

They've been saying the tables have turned for years...and years...and years. After all those table turning years they are still defined by their two current seasons of losing under Choke.
Its true, the table has turned, and the cat coaches need to turn away from the table. If the outcome of 117th cat Griz game was being decided over a teeter totter contest between the coaching staffs, Stitt and company wouldn't stand a chance.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Paytonlives said:
iaafan said:

He was mocking your coach you FU€KT@RDS

HOW BOUT THEM BOBCATS

Paytonlives said:
ATLCAT said:
Paytonlives said:
iaafan said:

HOW BOUT THEM BOBCATS

5-6

And just beat your $h!tty team AGAIN. Also knocked them out of the playoffs. But please keep Bobs Titt.

The thing is: If UM went sub .500 for two years with wins over the Cats, the coach would be canned immediately. Cat fans actually think Choach is the real deal with 9 wins in two seasons just because of two games.
#lilbro4eva

CDAGRIZ said:
The thing is: If UM went sub .500 for two years with wins over the Cats, the coach would be canned immediately. Cat fans actually think Choach is the real deal with 9 wins in two seasons just because of two games.
#lilbro4eva

Do you even have a team? :cool: 2-0 , and yes you get to keep your...

VHVi2wN4.jpeg

griz in decline on all fronts and #Irrelevant4ever

ATLCAT said:
Paytonlives said:
ATLCAT said:

HOW BOUT THEM BOBCATS

5-6

And just beat your $h!tty team AGAIN. Also knocked them out of the playoffs. But please keep Bobs Titt.

This is the difference between the 2 fan bases...

UM is pissed they are not in the playoffs (Big picture)
msu bases their success on one game (Little picture)

Im convinced that cat fans would think a 1-10 season was just fine as long as they beat the Griz.
That IS the definition of red headed step child...

Enjoy the win, but in the end your still a cat and your team is still 5-6

Paytonlives said:
ATLCAT said:
Paytonlives said:
ATLCAT said:

HOW BOUT THEM BOBCATS

5-6

Im convinced that cat fans would think a 1-10 season was just fine as long as they beat the Griz.

That is EXACTLY what I was getting at, and it is very, very true.

CDAGRIZ said:
Paytonlives said:
ATLCAT said:
Paytonlives said:

You got "nuttin'" not even a participation trophy. Sorry, not good enough!
CtZp4YAW8AAvsZT.jpg

Brother Bear said:
I've never seen a fan base complain so much about the officials before the game has even been played! :shock:

It is pretty much a consensus in Eagle nation that first you have to beat the refs by 7 before you have a chance of beating the Griz.

Catsrback76 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Paytonlives said:
ATLCAT said:

Proving the point.

CDAGRIZ said:
Catsrback76 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Paytonlives said:

Proving the point.

The new streak is ROLLING...for both teams!!! :coffee: :lol: :clap:

Catsrback76 said:
The new streak is ROLLING...for both teams!!! :coffee: :lol: :clap:

You mean 3 years in a row for the Cats being below .500? And 2 years in a row for the Griz being out of the playoffs?

Maybe coach Choade can borrow Ron Ash's book on playing .500 ball and you guys will improve a bit next year :mrgreen:

rl8EXIw.jpg

and maybe the Griz will bring Hauck back and our streak will end too before it gets any more out of hand :oops:

Paytonlives said:
ATLCAT said:
Paytonlives said:
ATLCAT said:

HOW BOUT THEM BOBCATS

5-6

You're leaving out quite a lot and I understand you are just trying to punk the Cats. That being said, we are 7-4 with wins that include two doormat FCS teams and NAU without Cookus. Had we played the same schedule as the Cats, I believe we our record would be different. It begs the question: Would you rather be 7-4 with a weak strength of schedule, lose to the Cats, and be out of the play-offs OR play quality teams, have a losing record and beat the Cats - knowing the experiences will benefit a young team?

Back