• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The best description I can think of

Potomac Griz said:
ATLCAT said:
DUMPSTER FIRE

Cat fan gloating after their team went 5-6 and has had 3 straight years with losing records :thumb:

Congrats on the win, but even on your best day you're stuck here tied for 6th with us in a mediocre conference and still playing below .500 ball.

Oh and you are ok with that? Here's your ribbon

ATLCAT said:
Potomac Griz said:
ATLCAT said:
DUMPSTER FIRE

Cat fan gloating after their team went 5-6 and has had 3 straight years with losing records :thumb:

Congrats on the win, but even on your best day you're stuck here tied for 6th with us in a mediocre conference and still playing below .500 ball.

2 full pages of crying sounds like a DUMPSTER FIRE to me. Just beat you $h!tbags for the 2nd time in a row. Kiss my hairy a$$hole. I’ll gloat for another fu€king year, thank you.

Brutal, but fair.

snap said:
ATLCAT said:
Potomac Griz said:
ATLCAT said:
DUMPSTER FIRE

2 full pages of crying sounds like a DUMPSTER FIRE to me. Just beat you $h!tbags for the 2nd time in a row. Kiss my hairy a$$hole. I’ll gloat for another fu€king year, thank you.

Brutal, but fair.

And deserved

Glendivegriz said:
Potomac Griz said:
ATLCAT said:
DUMPSTER FIRE

Might want to unwad your panties a bit. I didn't say anything about being OK with the Griz losing today. Just was pointing out that it's a bit funny that the only thing some of their fans care about is beating the Griz. 3 straight years under .500 but beat the Griz twice in a row? Success!

AKGriz72 said:
This team is like a mechanics shop. Loaded with all of the best tools that money can buy. However, it is being ran by a group of middle school dropouts that do not have the knowledge, imagination or leadership schools to utilize the tools.

I believe that our roster is probably one of the most talented in the conference. Yet our coaches lack the knowledge, leadership skills and imagination to utilize them.

After today, I believe that we need new leadership going forward to utilize and bring out the best of what our players have to offer. I really don't think things will improve whatsoever under the current regime.

I think the kids deserve better!

300 years ago, great things were created with just a hammer or rock, and a chisel.

Potomac Griz said:
Glendivegriz said:
Potomac Griz said:
ATLCAT said:
DUMPSTER FIRE

Might want to unwad your panties. I didn't say anything about being OK with the Griz losing today. Just was pointing out that the cats stunk it up again this year too.

They did what they have all year if you watched. We were outcoached.

Glendivegriz said:
Potomac Griz said:
Glendivegriz said:
Potomac Griz said:

Might want to unwad your panties. I didn't say anything about being OK with the Griz losing today. Just was pointing out that the cats stunk it up again this year too.

They did what they have all year if you watched. We were outcoached.

Which is irrelevant to what I posted. I posted to make fun of a cat fan who seems to think beating the Griz means their season is an epic success even though they haven't had a season above .500 for 3 years now.

Ask yourself this...if the Griz beat the cats today but were 5-6 would you think it was a successful season and go troll on BobcatNation? Probably not.

To be honest, it seem you (and a couple others) are hellbent on trying to pick fights with anyone that isn't wailing and gnashing their teeth over the Griz loss. Might be time to ease up on the booze and sleep it off.

For the record, yeah the Griz were outcoached and I'd be perfectly happy if we had a new HC and DC by Monday. Judging by the poor attendance in the past couple home games I'm guessing a lot of people are not happy with the state of the football program right now and want changes.

Potomac Griz said:
For the record, yeah the Griz were outcoached and I'd be perfectly happy if we had a new HC and DC by Monday. Judging by the poor attendance in the past couple home games I'm guessing a lot of people are not happy with the state of the football program right now and want changes.
Just wait until it's season ticket renewal time. A lot of those empty seats were season ticket no-shows. I would guess a lot of those are at risk at renewal time if we don't have the balls to make the changes that need to be made. Many include the required GSA donation, so there is a lot of money at stake. Right off the top.

HelenaHandBasket said:
fanofzoo said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I am not sure the roster is "loaded"

what about our thousands of wr's

WR is in better shape than any other position.

FIFY

There are easily five or six guys too many with that position designation on the roster & they’ve already accounted for the two leaving via graduation incoming. Why? (Not talking specifically about Sulser or Germer) Five or six guys that will never see the field as a receiver except in garbage time @ home, and if they’re going to be special teams players, why not have DB’s, where depth is razor thin? Thankfully there weren’t injuries or suspensions to have to deal with, wait.

This is incredibly poor, strategy, planning and organization. It puts too much pressure on the offense to be perfect so that they outscore every team & on the defense to make due with what they have, bend-don’t-break, because they’ll be on the field for ten minutes a game more than the offense.

kemajic said:
Potomac Griz said:
Just wait until it's season ticket renewal time. A lot of those empty seats were season ticket no-shows. I would guess a lot of those are at risk at renewal time if we don't have the balls to make the changes that need to be made. Many include the required GSA donation, so there is a lot of money at stake. Right off the top.

Are you going to lead the charge and not renew? I imagine you could free up something like 12+ hours each saturday. That's a lot of golf, fishing, etc., not to mention reducing the chances of an auto accident with all those miles you would no longer put on.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

grizfnz said:
kemajic said:
Potomac Griz said:

Are you going to lead the charge and not renew? I imagine you could free up something like 12+ hours each saturday. That's a lot of golf, fishing, etc., not to mention reducing the chances of an auto accident with all those miles you would no longer put on.

More than that since it's an overnight. Never been a decision before, but will be this time.

ordigger said:
AKGriz72 said:
This team is like a mechanics shop. Loaded with all of the best tools that money can buy. However, it is being ran by a group of middle school dropouts that do not have the knowledge, imagination or leadership schools to utilize the tools.

I believe that our roster is probably one of the most talented in the conference. Yet our coaches lack the knowledge, leadership skills and imagination to utilize them.

After today, I believe that we need new leadership going forward to utilize and bring out the best of what our players have to offer. I really don't think things will improve whatsoever under the current regime.

I think the kids deserve better!

300 years ago, great things were created with just a hammer or rock, and a chisel.

Speaking of tools...

kemajic said:
grizfnz said:
kemajic said:
Potomac Griz said:

More than that since it's an overnight. Never been a decision before, but will be this time.

Don't forget to factor in vehicle wear and tear, the value of sleeping in one's own bed, and the savings derived from finally being able to hit those early bird specials.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
grizfnz said:
kemajic said:

Don't forget to factor in vehicle wear and tear, the value of sleeping in one's own bed, and the savings derived from finally being able to hit those early bird specials.

I pay alot of money for my 5 hellgate terrace seats
to watch a Shitt coached team .

Back